Whats my DDD saying thread? For all of us non Spanish Speakers.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Here are the two latest I received.

yo no! Hasta te quiero aqui ya pero te espero en octubre te amo cada dia mas

and

Buenas noche mi amor bello y si te doy mi corazon.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Sounds like a dentist wrote it.

no no, she is not the dentist.. she is a sweet country girl. now living in the city. I'm treating her very well.
but you didn't answer the translations, and you are one of the few that know Dominican Spanish thoroughly.

Dec 26, 2011
no no, she is not the dentist.. she is a sweet country girl. now living in the city. I'm treating her very well.
but you didn't answer the translations, and you are one of the few that know Dominican Spanish thoroughly.

Not me! I want you to be here already but I expect you in October. I love you more every day.

Goodnight my beautiful love and I do give you my heart.

Does she know about the dentist?

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
A rough translation is:

She is "definitely" in love with you oh beautiful one.
Have a good night, she loves you more everyday and is waiting your arrival in October, she has given you her heart.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Not me! I want you to be here already but I expect you in October. I love you more every day.

Goodnight my beautiful love and I do give you my heart.

Does she know about the dentist?

Thanks Pollo! Yes she knows about the Dentist, and the others. And I have made it clear to her, none hold a candle to her.

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks Pollo! Yes she knows about the Dentist, and the others. And I have made it clear to her, none hold a candle to her.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.

Good luck!

The dentist sounded pretty tightly wound. Country girls are the best.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Very simply words you could easily translate using Google translate, why post such private moments?

Normally people come to ask about Dominican slang. How do you communicate if you don't understand those simply words?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Very simply words you could easily translate using Google translate, why post such private moments?

Normally people come to ask about Dominican slang. How do you communicate if you don't understand those simply words?
Goog translate/Spanish Dict Translate/ Bing Translate/ and even the one I pay for Itranslate(apples) do not give proper
human translations.. I am not betraying her trust by trying to understand what she is saying. But yes they are intimate words.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

She misses you and loves you, and wants you to "play Dentist" and fill her cavity soon.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
He's bragging a little about his studliness. That's all.

Haha.....
You mean something like......."Contango Loves Contango", starring James Franco.

[video=youtube;irQR3WReVO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=irQR3WReVO8[/video]

;)

Aug 6, 2006
Other than the letters DDD, what does this have to do with dentistry?

It is a sweet love letter, I agree.

Ya can translate "anymore" (Ya no te quiero ~ i don't love you anymore). But here it translates 'now'. Ya has a different meaning when used with a negative word such as 'no'.

I want you here now, but I will expect you in October.
Si can mean if, but with an accent it translates 'yes'. S? (con acento) is also used for emphasis. S? te quiero ~ I do love you.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2006
Must be a really good looking guy to have a chica in love with him and he doesn't even understand what she is saying.
==================================================

Looks are not always everything. He might have a terrific personality. She might have overdosed on telenovelas. Eso pasa a veces.