Colegio Quisqueya in SD

Apr 13, 2011
I am not in the neighborhood to check this school out, so I thought I would ask about it here to see if it is worth visiting.
Does anyone have any opinions of Colegio Quisqueya in Santo Domingo (near Bella Vista and Mirador Norte) for Pre and Primary School? Has anyone's children attended?

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
I am not in the neighborhood to check this school out, so I thought I would ask about it here to see if it is worth visiting.
Does anyone have any opinions of Colegio Quisqueya in Santo Domingo (near Bella Vista and Mirador Norte) for Pre and Primary School? Has anyone's children attended?

My cousin attended (she graduated in 1997), while I attended its sister school Cardenal Sancha in Santo Domingo Este. Both schools have improved a lot from the time we attended, and they were ok already at those times.

Apr 13, 2011
My cousin attended (she graduated in 1997), while I attended its sister school Cardenal Sancha in Santo Domingo Este. Both schools have improved a lot from the time we attended, and they were ok already at those times.
And - I am guessing Colegio Quisqueya in SD is much more reasonably priced than some of the other schools in those neighborhoods, correct?
Did they also teach some English in addition to the regular curriculum?