Looking For Young Male Rotti

Floridaborn

Sep 25, 2010
Just lost our male rottweiler -:cry: - looking for a new guard dog - any leads on good, not fixed, young Rotti around POP, Cabarete, Sosua area ?

Thanks !

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Try Judy's past Coastal Petrol Station. They are tryingto re-home a lot of dogs!

Olly and the Team

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Floridaborn.
May not be exactly what you are looking for but I'll bet you will find a new buddy that will help with your security needs plus. Sorry for your loss.
The Asociacion has lot of dogs that they are trying to find homes for. What is now farm land where the dogs are being kept is scheduled to be developed. So they need to find homes for all those dogs.

The dogs were strays on the street, left their by owners leaving the country, etc. They have been vaccinated and cared for and are used to being with people and other animals.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they often have rotties and other large breeds that have been abandoned. maybe you will find what you are looking for. an adult, granted, but a loving one.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I should have some Doberman pups soon. Father comes from a line of Champions. Will sell at a reasonable price.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, if you are going to expect to have your pet function as a guard I strongly suggest that you have him/her trained. There are only two competent dog trainers in the DR one is Belgianank on the North shore. I did some background on others who had big claims of formal training and found them to be false. Dra. Gisselle Santos of Hacienda Urbana is in the process of setting up a Santiago Dog Club in Punal. She has the land, some buildings, and is finishing the kennels. There will be training available on the weekends and maybe during the week.