Dance place across the road from la bomba in Sabaneta

B J

Feb 20, 2013
hi
I recall hearing that there is a dance place in Sabaneta across the road from la bomba in Sabaneta

Can someone tell me which nights is it packed full of people?? im making my holiday itinerary now and want to pencil in a night or two there

thanks

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I haven't been there in awhile, but it's right at la bomba not across the street. I don't know which nights are best. Friday? Saturday?

Last time I was there one of the Security guys was sporting an Assault Rifle. You can survive a few stray pellets from a 12 gauge. But not so much with a rifle. I asked him if he was a good shot and he said he's never hit a bystander. I left early.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I haven't been there in awhile, but it's right at la bomba not across the street. I don't know which nights are best. Friday? Saturday?

Last time I was there one of the Security guys was sporting an Assault Rifle. You can survive a few stray pellets from a 12 gauge. But not so much with a rifle. I asked him if he was a good shot and he said he's never hit a bystander. I left early.

Were you not a bystander? :nervous:

And yes, the Disco is right at the Isla Gas Station/Car Wash.