The good heart of a Dominican

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
A few weeks ago I had an accident with my car, it looked kind of wrecked, I had to go on a trip so while I was away I had a guy straighten out the bonnet, so my wife could drive it in a relatively normal way. Only the bonnet won't close completely.

When I came back my wife told me she got a lot of comments, help, pointing fingers etc. at the bonnet. Driving around for a week like this now, I noticed it is true. Every so many people I pass, someone will make crazy arm movements and shout to me that 'el boneti est? abierto!'. One guy came out of his car to close it for me...(almost making the damage greater). Yesterday a guy in a car broke so abruptly the car in his back almost crashed him, to open his window and tell me the same thing.

It's being repaired now, so when I have it back the average passer by will hopefully mind his own business again and not try to close my bonnet.

Conclusion: besides all the complaining we (I) do about Dominicans now and then on this portal, many actually have a good heart.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Its dark now, go check to see if your car battery is still there.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Mauricio, what's going on? This is your third accident in 3 months! :cross-eye

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
No...still the second, I just hadn't fixed it while I went on a trip.

I have a Dominican drivers license though....and two accidents in 8 years of which one not my fault isn't that bad, right?