Bankers Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Hello,
does anybody has experience with renting at Bankers Trust a Safty Deposit Box?
I am asking because a friend of mine and her family are worried to leave their PP and valuables
at their home and came across Bankers Trust and asked me about them.
Because i don't have any experience with BT nor do i know people, for that reason i thought
i could ask the DR1 forum, maybe someone could recommend them.
How much do they charge for a year rent?

It is really strange but no Bank here offer the Safety Deposit Box for rent by private persons.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
Banker Trust no longer rents safe deposit boxes. It is exclusively a passport and citizenship procurement firm specializing in
expedited passports. From investment passports from Macedonian to Dominican citizenships, Banker Trust would now be
considered a passport broker.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Banker Trust no longer rents safe deposit boxes. It is exclusively a passport and citizenship procurement firm specializing in
expedited passports. From investment passports from Macedonian to Dominican citizenships, Banker Trust would now be
considered a passport broker.

Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't know that....
I remember then they had the office behind Banco Santa Cruz and offered mail service too.
Will send my friends to Scotiabank then.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't know that....
I remember then they had the office behind Banco Santa Cruz and offered mail service too.
Will send my friends to Scotiabank then.

It was a very convenient business for folks in and around Sosua. However, homeowners (expats) stopped moving to Sosua
and Cabarete. Mostly renters make up the newbies relocating to the DR now, and they are not full time. Because of this
net exodus in the Sosua area, Banker Trust decided to focus on passport brokerage (which does not depend on locals) and forego the expense of an office. Now they are 100% online and offer passport procurement to a worldwide audience.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If anyone has additional information on renting a Safe Deposit Box on the north coast, send me a PM and I will reopen this thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.