Rihanna

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Can any one give me any info on her show and about the Hard rock hotel is this a big place to see a show?
And are there any cheaper places to stay the night near by?

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
So , with only 4000 seats I would asume that the cheep seats well go fast if not all read gone. Cappuccino mare, ok thanks this could be a very
Costley night .

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
depending on your location, determination and the state of drunkenness you could go there in a car and leave after the concert. that means driving at night and probably not very sober. only doable, i think, if you are no further than SD.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Will be 100% sober. No driving most likely creaby tores bus coming from Santiago and well be spend the night hopfulley close .

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Our friend who went said it was total crap - I could have told him that and saved him the time and cash - He said she didn't even bother to mime more than half the time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, that skank. shame a roach did not walk up her coochie. but heck, i would not want to venture where that douchebag chris difficult brown was...

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
ha ha ha, that skank. shame a roach did not walk up her coochie. but heck, i would not want to venture where that douchebag chris difficult brown was...

Women are really brutal to each other :)))

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah. i like rihanna's songs, actually, because i am into trashy pop. and i could overlook her looking and acting like a ho. but i cannot overlook coming back to a guy who smashed your face into a car door.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I just zapped a roach that is the size of bat while eating dinner. It was on the edge of the ceiling that I could not get it all covered. After playing tennis with flying roach in the living for the fourth time it finally gave and my cat played with it until we finished our dinner.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
33k7yba.jpg

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I just zapped a roach that is the size of bat while eating dinner. It was on the edge of the ceiling that I could not get it all covered. After playing tennis with flying roach in the living for the fourth time it finally gave and my cat played with it until we finished our dinner.

Yuck! How gross!:cross-eye Those water bugs are disgusting.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
yeah. i like rihanna's songs, actually, because i am into trashy pop. and i could overlook her looking and acting like a ho. but i cannot overlook coming back to a guy who smashed your face into a car door.

Dumb move but she was a freaking teen, barely a woman...

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Too many women getting beating to sh1t here and accepting it. Why did we need another punchbag advertisement for giving the arseholes a break coming here and being a superstar? She's bad news allowing what has happened to her, Chris Brown was arrested yesterday for beating someone up at 4.30am. We all know how dumb Dominicans can be and how stupid adolescents really are. Whoever thought it a good promotional idea to bring a human punch bag to a country where women suffer enough is a penis.