Yahoo Travel

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
Has anyone used Yahoo travel to book airfare? I'm a little skeptical. Seems to be cheapest airfare I can find though.

Thanks

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
No I haven't. I use the app of the airline I am booking with. For me.its United. Try comparing the two and lets us know if yahoo is cheaper.

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
I checked United, Travelocity, Expedia and Yahoo was the cheapest. By about 30 bucks per person. I am going to download the app and see.
Thanks

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011
Has anyone used Yahoo travel to book airfare? I'm a little skeptical. Seems to be cheapest airfare I can find though.

Thanks

I used to use them a lot, then their prices seemed to go up and they were no longer the cheapest. Maybe they are being more competitive again.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
If you used the 2 airlines from South Florida... Spirit and AA then the best prices would be on their web sites...

Yes you can use yahoo travel because yahoo travel is provided cheapest airfare as I know at this time. They are providing a deal for $80 to explore Las Vegas, Nevada and a deal for $193 to explore Honolulu, Hawaii. Now you know it yourself very well that how much costly is to visit these places.

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
I ended up using these guys (yahoo) They were the least expensive. United airlines is the carrier.
Thanks for the replies.

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
Leaving central Canada February 8 $830 tax included. Round trip. Westjet is getting ridiculous! Over $1200 plus 2 nights hotel on way there and one on the way back.