is there a kite shop in SD?

gray

Apr 11, 2013
hey fellow DR1 amigos

where can i find a kite shop?
looking to fly a standard kite for the young one and maybe a double line trick kite for myself.

any suggestions?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Amazon

Store bought kites in this country are not common. Suggest you search Amazon.com to find what you desire. There are over 5,000 selections.

If you have an EPS account or similar service, the cost of transport most possibly be less than the personal travel, time, and aggravation costs involved seeking a kite in the DR.

Regards,

PJT

cndeh

Jul 23, 2012
If you are ever in Cabarete Jose O'Shays restaurant sells some decent kites in a little shop where you first walk in to the restaurant. They are priced similar to Amazon. I bought a 3D bi-plane kite and a 3 line stunt kite for kicks.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
If you are close to the malecon on the weekends there are vendors selling kites at Plaza Juan Baron which would be good enough for the kids.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Store bought kites in this country are not common. Suggest you search Amazon.com to find what you desire. There are over 5,000 selections.

If you have an EPS account or similar service, the cost of transport most possibly be less than the personal travel, time, and aggravation costs involved seeking a kite in the DR.

Regards,

PJT

This is probably the best thing to do.