How's your day ?

john44

Sep 4, 2013
Hello all I am a new member of dr1 and like to be here. One of my friends told me about this site and ask me to join it I don't have much information about this site but I hope gradually I will learn to use it with the help of you guys. And I have one question if anyone would like to help. Now a days I am free and got three months Please recommend me some short computer course which can help me in future. I am civil engineer and have already done AutoCAD.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Guys, when you see an obvious spam, please just report it [use the little triangle icon at the bottom in the grey strip]. For pete's sake, don't quote the spam, it gives us double work to delete both!

In this case he's already banned, just waiting for removal of post

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Guys, when you see an obvious spam, please just report it [use the little triangle icon at the bottom in the grey strip]. For pete's sake, don't quote the spam, it gives us double work to delete both!

In this case he's already banned, just waiting for removal of post

I banned.

I remember Wud saying to report and not ban the Asian ones.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BB, silly-dilly, I didn't mean you - I meant pauleast who repeated the spam in his post.

Sorry I wasn't clear, my fault.

I knew it was meant for Paul.

I just want to make sure we can ban ( except Off-Topic) and then report to have the post deleted.

:)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Hello all I am a new member of dr1 and like to be here. One of my friends told me about this site and ask me to join it I don't have much information about this site but I hope gradually I will learn to use it with the help of you guys. And I have one question if anyone would like to help. Now a days I am free and got three months Please recommend me some short computer course which can help me in future. I am civil engineer and have already done AutoCAD.

I am an Architect and have been working on AutoCAD for 12 years... A course will barely touch the basics of this program. Since you're a Civil Engineer I assume you have more than basic knowledge.

Zerophsychotic

Aug 28, 2013
AutoCad release ??? 2D schematics, 3D? (What release are they on now Barbie, it was way back R12-13 when I was working with Cad)
Depending when you did this you might be able to upgrade your level.