Ruben Blade 12/14/13 concert

pgolivares

Apr 9, 2010
Where / how can I buy 4-5 tickets for Ruben Blade's 12/14 concert? I clicked on the event link at the bottom of the article but i did find any relevant info about the event.

Help

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Where / how can I buy 4-5 tickets for Ruben Blade's 12/14 concert? I clicked on the event link at the bottom of the article but i did find any relevant info about the event.

Help

His name is Ruben Blades!!!!! :)

My favorite.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xT05OcLI1OY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The movie is awesome!!!!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com

Help

When it gets closer to the date the tickets will be released..

try these guys

Ticket Express - Conciertos

I know how you feel..

I found out that a cab driver that I know actually knows Silvio Rodriquez, who is a Cuban and who lives here, who was made very popular here and in Puerto Rico with this song...Ojal?-Live-Acustico 1997 - YouTube

I love Fiel y La Vega and wish the US Embassy would bring them from Puerto Rico.

He is evidently elderly now but watch this performance of this song when he was younger

silvio rodriguez OJALA - YouTube

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
ok.. 8 minutes of mereguene...

can you do that?

Remember when you buy tickets to the concert the most expensive tickets are on the ground and HAVE NO SEATS

this is because you are closer to the stage and you can dance.

the cheaper tickets have benches

Do not make this mistake or you will be as I was once, sitting on the ground in a sea of legs.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
Rub?n Blades Bellido de Luna (Spanish pronunciation: [ruˈβen ˈble?z];[1] born July 16, 1948), professionally known as Rub?n Blades, is a Panamanian salsa singer, songwriter, actor, Latin jazz musician, and activist, performing musically most often in the Afro-Cuban and Latin jazz genres. As songwriter, Blades brought the lyrical sophistication of Central American nueva canci?n and Cuban nueva trova as well as experimental tempos and politically inspired Nuyorican salsa to his music, creating thinking persons' (salsa) dance music. Blades has composed dozens of musical hits, the most famous of which is "Pedro Navaja," a song about a neighborhood thug who appears to die during a robbery (his song "Sorpresas" continues the story), inspired by "Mack the Knife." He also composed and sings what many Panamanians consider their second national anthem. The song is titled "Patria" (Fatherland).
He is an icon in Panama and is much admired throughout Latin America and Spain, and managed to attract 18% of the vote in his failed attempt to win the Panamanian presidency in 1994. In September 2004, he was appointed minister of tourism by Panamanian president Mart?n Torrijos for a five-year term. He holds a Licenciado en Derecho law degree from the University of Panama and an LL.M in International Law from Harvard University. He is married to singer Luba Mason.[2]

Rub?n Blades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
One of my favorite songs by Ruben, which is actually danced to as a cha cha these days

[video=youtube_share;PPUPyNgZBnk]http://youtu.be/PPUPyNgZBnk[/video]