Sending a Fax from DR to US.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
Where in Santiago can I find the services to send a fax to someone in Atlanta, GA? What companies offer this service and what is the cost?

Post Office Placa Texas. I dont know how much they charge but it will be not expensive.

ggparts

Mar 20, 2003
Since my first visit in 1986 I was impressed with the state of the communication infrastructure in DR. That is you could send/receive faxes and telephone calls in so many public places. In those days Codetel seemed to have an office on every street corner. I would imagine it should be even easier now?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Since my first visit in 1986 I was impressed with the state of the communication infrastructure in DR. That is you could send/receive faxes and telephone calls in so many public places. In those days Codetel seemed to have an office on every street corner. I would imagine it should be even easier now?

Other methods of communications are easier. But faxes have all but disappeared these days, you know.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Now people is Scanning the documents and sending as e-mail attachment. Faxes now are not so common here. Locate a telecomunication office from Claro and for sure there you can do it.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
If the document is on your PC or if you can scan it to your PC you can fax it using the internet for free.

Apr 13, 2011
Try going to an Internet Center near you. Many of them also have a fax machine (though it is becoming less and less). I have no idea how much they will charge you.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I Santiago many internet places have fax. Earlier this year I sent a fax to Canada and it was 50 pesos for 3 pages

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Most neighborhoods have communication shops ie long distance calling/fax services. Closest to me is in Los Alamos and for an international fax last year it cost 50 persos per page.

Jannis

Sep 16, 2013
Guys, why to create so many troubles when now there's such a good thing as online fax? Ye, it's not really traditional and you need to have a scan or photo of a document you need to send, but is it really a problem? Cause the sending is done in two minutes: How to send faxes from a web interface with Popfax.com - YouTube
And all you need to have is an account... well, a fax provider, like this Popfax on video