Football Anyone??

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hello again : )

Just wondering, is anyone here into American Football?? Is there a sports bar around that you go to?? I would love to hook up with some folks to watch the games as I have always done this in the States...I have Sattelite, so I can watch the games at home, but its just a great feeling to hang out with other people, make friends etc... and of course, food & drinks are a plus!!

I live in Puerto Plata, but would be willing to tavel up to one hour...

Anyone??

Anthony

shunch

Nov 21, 2012
There is a British pub in playa dorada. We have friends who work in the mall. The owner has a few satellites and is more than willing to find the games for you. It is close to Pizza Hut.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Hello again : )

Just wondering, is anyone here into American Football?? Is there a sports bar around that you go to?? I would love to hook up with some folks to watch the games as I have always done this in the States...I have Sattelite, so I can watch the games at home, but its just a great feeling to hang out with other people, make friends etc... and of course, food & drinks are a plus!!

I live in Puerto Plata, but would be willing to tavel up to one hour...

Anyone??

Anthony

is there anyone here into American football, you ask? try to pm Cobraboy, who played the thing in the NFL. yes, we are in Kansas on gameday here.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Coach's in the Colonial Zone, Giant projector screen, 6 HD big screens and the NFL ticket to play all games. Plus food is awesome. Cant wait to go back there and eat.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks for all of the replies!! Great info...Now, does anyone wish to meet up for a game and where?? Don't need to be next week, but whatever works...Like I said, I can see the games at home, but it would be great to meet some people and hit some great foods and drink along the way too..

Thanks again..

Anthony

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
When I am the country I go to the Lazy Dog in Cabarete and hang out with the owners who are huge Football fans. They usually try and carry and show the games.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
When I am the country I go to the Lazy Dog in Cabarete and hang out with the owners who are huge Football fans. They usually try and carry and show the games.

Oh yes! Nice place, I forgot about that establishment.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
is there anyone here into American football, you ask? try to pm Cobraboy, who played the thing in the NFL. yes, we are in Kansas on gameday here.

Is there anywhere in cabarete or sosua to watch the nfl with like minded folks?