quintuplets born in SD

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
He's unemployed, she works for the police....And they get into a fertility program to have a baby, knowing there's a high probability of having more than one baby. Sure enough, now they ask for government help. Yeah, they should help them, by taking the kids away from them. But I guess "no es su culpa"

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
He's unemployed, she works for the police....And they get into a fertility program to have a baby, knowing there's a high probability of having more than one baby. Sure enough, now they ask for government help. Yeah, they should help them, by taking the kids away from them. But I guess "no es su culpa"

Yours is a valid perspective Castle. Another is that because of their problem w/conceiving at an advancing age, some justification for their decision to "invitro" may have been justified. Still another is recognition of the ordeal that Elizabeth underwent and the courage she had to have realized "el parto" (I don't imagine a c-section is anything pleasant, during or after the fact). I celebrate her and I celebrate life. I pray for the lives of the preemies and that the electrician can find some work.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
My goodness! Five mouths to feed! Imagine the amount of powdered milk required.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
first of all, 26 is not advancing age for pregnancy :)

and second, i am pretty sure they had no clue there was a possibility of multiple kids from the IVF treatment. doctors here explain nothing to their patients and i am thinking these two probably have little general knowledge in regards to fertility.

the treatment was done, strangely enough, by profamilia.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013

aaah ok, so this is what it takes to get your kids taken away from you? ok.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
aaah ok, so this is what it takes to get your kids taken away from you? ok.

It won't happen, of course. They will probably get government help, and the woman will try to get pregnant again next year. Isn't it obvious? the more babies you have, the more help you get...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It won't happen, of course. They will probably get government help, and the woman will try to get pregnant again next year. Isn't it obvious? the more babies you have, the more help you get...

spot on. from the article i posted yesterday: A la familia de los infantes se la primera dama C?ndida Montilla les prometi? una vivienda amueblada el pr?ximo mes de enero, as? como la designaci?n en un puesto de trabajo al padre, Julio C?sar Paniagua.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Why bother playing the lottery when all you need is to keep doing what you do best?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The few who actually get any help are just for "SHOW".
They generate good publicity for some person or organization for a few days, that's all!
Many times you will see an article in the news papers months, and sometimes years later, stating,"The people who's homes were swept away by floods/fires/earth quakes, etc., are still waiting for the new homes they were promised.
There are probably 3, or 4 million Dominicans who desperately need housing, water, food, education, health care, and a lot more, and they ARE getting some "HELP" from the government, in the form of "Promises",but sadly, you can't live in, or eat, promises!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
Castle, I think your comments were spot on. It's most likely what they want. Why work when you can spawn more of these little creatures and get stuff for free?!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Castle, I think your comments were spot on. It's most likely what they want. Why work when you can spawn more of these little creatures and get stuff for free?!

Thanks. I don't blame those who don't understand and disliked my comments. You just need to live here long enough to know how things work (or don't work, really). Many people with good intentions really want to apply their first world state of mind and criteria to a very different environment, and it doesn't work like that. Then some of us, out of experience, want to point out how things really go and are usually misunderstood.
We really want things to work here, after all we live here. But ignoring the facts and getting under the blankets of spirituality and good will won't get things done. We need to call out the free riders.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
SANTO DOMINGO North.- although beset by an economic situation "not very good," Noelia Elisabeth Duarte Toribio of 26 years, who gave birth to quintuplets, last Saturday, and her husband Julio Cesar Paniagua, of 30 years, feel happy and confident that with God's help and the help of official institutions, may go forward.

Noelia had a pregnancy of 27 weeks and a cesarean delivery. The children, two males and three females, have a weight of pound and a half and 3 1/2.

The director of the hospital, Rafael Draper, said that the mother is in stable conditions in the room 307 and their babies transferred to the intensive care unit, with a poor prognosis, due to the premature burning status when they came to the world.

Interviewed in room 307 of the maternal hospital Reynaldo Almanzar, in the City of Health, Villa Mella, Paniagua said that they have requested assistance from the First Lady's Office and the Vice-president of the Republic; but until last night had not received a response.

The father of the quintuplets, electrician unemployed, said that when he was told that there were five babies delivered the rented house where they lived and moved to a room in the house of his mother-in-law in the Invi sector, of the road Sanchez "where does not fit the seven".

Meanwhile, the mother, which is assimilated to the police, he had lost triplets, reported that she was subjected to a fertility treatment because her husband was having difficulty conceiving

Don't get the husband...He should place a self employed ad, there is lots of work here in the DR for, well, a good Electrician..That said, even for a publicity stunt, any company should hire him now..

Anthony