Request for assistance please.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I would like to purchase an item from the US, a piece of cosmetic trim for my vehicle, which suppliers here seem unable to get for me.

I have found what on want on a spares website, but I possess neither a credit card nor an account with a shipping company.

The cost of the item I would like is no more than $40 although I know there will be shipping charges as well.

If anyone in Puerto Plata would be willing to help me I will pay cash up front, including a bit for a couple of drinks for your time and trouble.

Thank you.

FB.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I did not really expect a reply to this request as I am sure it was thought of as a con.

I can assure you it was genuine.

Thanks though to all those who took the time to read it.

FB.

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
go to bm cargo, you can set up account, pay them cash and they will order it for you...no cc needed

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
go to bm cargo, you can set up account, pay them cash and they will order it for you...no cc needed

He has a problem, he said do not have CC, so how he will pay the purchase? maybe his best option is to get a prepaid credit card in Banco Leon so he can make the purchase and pay the shipment.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Yes, get a prepaid from the bank of Leon...I too have one...Also, I travel to Santo Domingo once a Month, may be going again in 2 weeks, is that where you live??? I take the Metro, so if your part is here in puerto Plata, I can pick it up and bring it to SD for you..

Or am I confused..LOL

Anthony

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
LIKE i said, you pay bm cargo CASH and they will do it for you! YOU DON;T NEED A CREDIT CARD

He has a problem, he said do not have CC, so how he will pay the purchase? maybe his best option is to get a prepaid credit card in Banco Leon so he can make the purchase and pay the shipment.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I have opened an account with BMCargo and also have a prepaid debit card from Banco Leon on the way.

My next question is what do I put for the billing address for the debit card?

Thanks.

FB.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
If its a CC with Leon, prepaid... will not matter...I used my old NJ addy when asked to pay for my Skype, never have any issues doing that. But there are some Companies that have a policy via their shipping...Some Companies will ask if your billing addy is the same as the shipping addy etc, will not go through unless they can confirm that the card is actually your card..And so you know, the DR is marked for such theft, so vendors are very careful nowadays doing business from here..I had this issue when I tried to join a site, had to make a copy of the card and my ID, faxed it over...

I have opened an account with BMCargo and also have a prepaid debit card from Banco Leon on the way.

My next question is what do I put for the billing address for the debit card?

Thanks.

FB.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I now have my prepaid CC with Banco Leon, submitted the order for the part I require, with sufficient balance to cover the cost + shipping, result, card rejected.

Any suggestions?

mainegal

May 22, 2012
There seems to be a small reading comprehension issue here.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you can wait for the first of the month when comes my soc sec we can get together and i'll see what I can do to help. PM me. DEr Fish

WOW, now you are a loanshark, and you have no funds, pretty pathetic.