Tax list of links on money laundering of different provinces

JFK

Nov 27, 2003
Hi,

LISTADO DE FISCALES ENLACES EN MATERIA DE LAVADO DE ACTIVOS DE LAS DIFERENTES PROVINCIAS

List of publoic prosecutor in charge of money landering in the different provinces.

Hope this helps

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Okay thanks, so riddle me this..if you knew somebody that called you from one of those numbers listed, should there be a concern about them?? Has nothing to do with my end, but I know somebody that called me from a number that is listed..

Hi,

LISTADO DE FISCALES ENLACES EN MATERIA DE LAVADO DE ACTIVOS DE LAS DIFERENTES PROVINCIAS

List of publoic prosecutor in charge of money landering in the different provinces.

Hope this helps

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Okay thanks, so riddle me this..if you knew somebody that called you from one of those numbers listed, should there be a concern about them?? Has nothing to do with my end, but I know somebody that called me from a number that is listed..

Unless you are laundering money it's more than likely a scam. Don't push any buttons during such calls, hang up and report to the police unless you are in the DR. If you are in the DR just hang up and don't press any buttons.

Are you saying you know the person that called you from one of the numbers and where did you get this list?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hi Anna,

Thanks!! Yes, I know somebody that called me from one of the numbers listed...I had no idea why this person was calling from another number when their office number is XYZ...So, I did a websearch and found the list that was found..Overall, I have concern, not sure if there can be Mob ties at the place of employment etc..So, its where the person works and I have no idea what phone was used or why when this person has their own office etc...

Thanks

Anthony

Unless you are laundering money it's more than likely a scam. Don't push any buttons during such calls, hang up and report to the police unless you are in the DR. If you are in the DR just hang up and don't press any buttons.

Are you saying you know the person that called you from one of the numbers and where did you get this list?