Circunvalacion Santiago Norte 11.08.2013

pas

Jun 7, 2004
overflight Norte-Sur. La Delgada to Canabacoa. Gurabo gap. La Delgada gap.

[video=youtube_share;hYDg9YKIE50]http://youtu.be/hYDg9YKIE50[/video]

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
It looks great, however I cannot find a map where I can see exactly where this road is..
I do understand it is a Circunvalacion, which means it is going around the city, but from where to where ( I don not know the names of all the small locations)
If I go from Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo can I then cut of the center of Santiago using this road?? Or is it somewhere else? Sorry for my ignorance :confused:

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
It looks great, however I cannot find a map where I can see exactly where this road is..
I do understand it is a Circunvalacion, which means it is going around the city, but from where to where ( I don not know the names of all the small locations)
If I go from Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo can I then cut of the center of Santiago using this road?? Or is it somewhere else? Sorry for my ignorance :confused:

Greetings 21years, this new road I think u could, but the purpose of this road is to go around Santiago, to prevent heavy truck traffic in the center of Santiago. I think this road takes you directly to Navarete. However I forgot where this road starts from, maybe from Moca or Licey.

Aug 21, 2007
There is an overpass for it just beyond Licey. It seems as if the road at that point goes in both directions, so I don't think it will end there. I think I remember reading that it began in Moca, but I don't know that for a fact.

Lindsey

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Update:

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
If going south to SD, the exit is just after Villa Gonzalez, and you bypass Santiago, and reenter the autopista by the airport, although you can exit or join the highway on the Tamboril and Licey highways. Those on ramps are still in construction.