Your Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Long story short I have a girl that I dated that has been fawking with me to pay her child support. 8 days after I met her she was telling me she was pregnant and as gullible as I am I started sending her money. But then I started to think. Here is a pic of her belly. How far along do ya'll think she is?
907610_143697539144651_1963521406_n_zps99eb78e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Can you provide a side view please......?

edited to add: oops...your beat me to it. Thanks.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Rice & Beans can do that....

Listen, get a DNA do nothing now..Or, if you want to help her just in case its your baby, then help pay for those things until you have the DNA test...She looks 3-4 Months along if its yours..What's your time frame when you was with her??

Anthony

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Rice & Beans can do that....

Listen, get a DNA do nothing now..Or, if you want to help her just in case its your baby, then help pay for those things until you have the DNA test...She looks 3-4 Months along if its yours..What's your time frame when you was with her??

Anthony

Tell us how this works?
HTF can it be his baby if The OP stated she told him she was pregnant 8 days after meeting him.
Can you read?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Tell us how this works?
HTF can it be his baby if The OP stated she told him she was pregnant 8 days after meeting him.
Can you read?

She probably was...never said it was from him though I would imagine.

You can't tell how far along a woman is as every pregnancy is different. Some women at 7 months barely look like they're pregnant, whereas others blow up like a balloon after a couple of months.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Don't sweat it Rick. It's not yours. Judging from the photos she needs to get her nails done and is trying to shake you down for coin.Its more likely to be mine.
Like Derfish said give her a little coin to appease her and move on

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey T,

There are tests that can tell if a woman is pregnant in just 4 days after sex...However, that is why I posted what I posted, did you not read it? ;)

Serious, thats what I would do for now...Help with the stuff she may need now, some clothes, food, etc...I would NOT be buying a crib, baby furniture, formula, etc until Maury told me YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

Ant

Tell us how this works?
Can you read?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I'm no baby bump expert, that could be anything from gas to five months. If it's a first pregnancy, some women take a long time to show.

And there should be no child support until a baby is born. Pre-natal vitamins, yes, doctors visits, yes, increase access to good nutrition, yes, a "what to expect" book that describes the benefits of natural birth (not a C-section) and breast feeding as the healthiest option. Oh, and she shouldn't be using hair coloring, taking medication, or drinking.

That's the kind of "support" a pregnant woman needs.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Hey T, There are tests that can tell if a woman is pregnant in just 4 days after sex.. . . .

Seriously, I can't get a tampon in a colmado, and this chick has a highly reliable pregnancy test ready "just in case"?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Are you kidding me! Tell the barrio rat to move on! Don't send her one dime! Call her bluff and tell her how we all know its her Dominican husbands or novio's child, and her man needs to buck up and get a job, give up his other women, stop hanging at the calamondo with the guys. Then tell her to stop spending money on new shoes, hair, nails and cell phones and save up ! Now that I hit every stereotype I will move to you!
If it is your child your an idiot, you know how to prevent pregnancies.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Ok. Those pics are 6-7 weeks. No more than 7. Met her on the 14th of November 2011 and before thanksgiving she was telling me that she was pregnant. Those pics are the week of Christmas. I just totaled up all of my Western Union receipts and wholly S**T $4,870 I sent to her in 2 months time. Dumbass move I know but I thought she was a good girl. Now she has put an immigration hold on me since July of 2012 and they pull me into the immigration office and then let me go. They do it everytime I fly there. I go every month and I am getting sick and tired of this. The lawyers I have talked to tell me the DNA test along with legal bills will be around $2000-$2500. :eek:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
So the kid is a year and 1/2 old and you still have no DNA test?
Is the the chica you got tats for, lovey dovey or a different cuero?
How about telling us the entire story.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I am married. Happily. My wife knows the whole story. But my ex, her and I did not last long. She was not carinosa. Very cold woman. A turn off to me. And 2 months after meeting her red flags were there. What else do you want to know? To me those pics cannot be a baby that has been in her belly for only 6-7 weeks. 3-4 months yes. 6-7 weeks NO. This is why I am asking the forum what they think as far as how far along she is in those pics.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
So if I understand correctly, u meet a girl, have unsafe sex and 8 days later she tells u she is pregnant......
U than deceide to send money via western union, so presumbly u live abroad.....so not with the girl...
This one year old kid even look like u??????

This all seems a bit naive to be true.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I am married. Happily. My wife knows the whole story. But my ex, her and I did not last long. She was not carinosa. Very cold woman. A turn off to me. And 2 months after meeting her red flags were there. What else do you want to know? To me those pics cannot be a baby that has been in her belly for only 6-7 weeks. 3-4 months yes. 6-7 weeks NO. This is why I am asking the forum what they think as far as how far along she is in those pics.

Rick, I will be the first to tell you that, no, that belly is not of a 6-7 weeks pregnant woman.

It doesn't really matter how far along someone thinks she is. What you need to do is get a DNA
test and stop sending her money until then.

You've sent her enough money already more than the DNA will cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.