WANTED: Armed and Dangerous

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Santo Domingo.- The national police on Tuesday released the photo of the main suspect in the of killing of a young windshield washer in the busy corner of Sarasota and Jim?nez Moya avenues on Saturday.

On Twitter Police spokesman Jacobo Mateo Moquete warned that the suspect, Jhonnattan Daniel Baez Guzman, is heavily armed.

The victim was allegedly gunned down by Baez, who then fled the scene.

According to police, the victim, identified by his co-workers only as Miguel, was fatally shot 9:15pm Saturday, and his body awaits at the Coroner for relatives to claim his body ever since.
http://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2013/9/17/48980/WANTED-Armed-and-Dangerous

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Santo Domingo.- The national police on Tuesday released the photo of the main suspect in the of killing of a young windshield washer in the busy corner of Sarasota and Jim?nez Moya avenues on Saturday.

On Twitter Police spokesman Jacobo Mateo Moquete warned that the suspect, Jhonnattan Daniel Baez Guzman, is heavily armed.

The victim was allegedly gunned down by Baez, who then fled the scene.

According to police, the victim, identified by his co-workers only as Miguel, was fatally shot 9:15pm Saturday, and his body awaits at the Coroner for relatives to claim his body ever since.
http://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2013/9/17/48980/WANTED-Armed-and-Dangerous

i think 6 militarios armed with those M16 rifles can even out the odds.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Have they looked in Hernandez's apartment? He's probably hiding him there as he's his hero for taking out the window washer.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
I think he's going to heed the APB and surrender. The thing is that these guys are so violent and macho then they run away. Why commit the act then run? Shoot the guy dead, then sit at the edge of the sidewalk and wait for the cops gun in hand. That's machismo!

Mar 1, 2009
He will turn himself in to Human Rights NGO, he will go to jail briefly and while it may not be pleasant the judge will be paid and he's out.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
That last bit would be true if he was a hijo de mami y papi, but somehow I doubt it.

delite

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
The father of the deceased finally retrieved the body from forensic yesterday for burial in San Pedro de Macoris - his native province. RIP Miguel!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The father of the deceased finally retrieved the body from forensic yesterday for burial in San Pedro de Macoris - his native province. RIP Miguel!

hey, the father and relatives of the deceased constitute additional problems for the shooter. revenge is a big part of DR culture.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
My hero also. Wanted to kill one of those guys for years. Instead I just turn on the wipers and the windshield washer and they
get the idea. Telling them no and waving the no finger does no good as they will just thow the dirty sponge or towel on the
windshield.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
My hero also. Wanted to kill one of those guys for years. Instead I just turn on the wipers and the windshield washer and they
get the idea. Telling them no and waving the no finger does no good as they will just thow the dirty sponge or towel on the
windshield.

Amazing how people respond and why they would kill someone.

They sometimes break off your windshield wipers if you use that lame deterrent.

Just adjust and you have said NO with words and hand gestures you drive on.

OR... you give him 5 pesos. GEEEZE.