bus companies in la romana, san cristobal, la vega and santiago

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
i need to hire bus companies to pick up people from the next cities to santo domingo:

- san cristobal
- la romana, san pedro de macoris, boca chica

does anybody know bus companies from san cristobal?

does anybody knows bus companies from la romana?

i need to hire bus companies to pick up people from the next cities to santiago:

- la vega
- san francisco de macoris
- puerto plata

does anybody know bus companies from la vega?

does anybody knows bus companies from san francisco de macoris?

does anybody knows bus companies from puerto plata?

does anybody knows bus companies from santiago?

thanks in advance!

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
what kinds of buses are you looking for? luxury liners like metro and caribe tours? school buses? or mini-buses? you'll get different responses based on the type of transport you're looking at.

Caribe Tours and Metro have private bus-hire services in Santiago and Santo Domingo.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
honestly, i just want to go through all the options.

the reason for asking this is that i'm working on a program, we're going to hold auditions in santiago and in santo domingo.

we would like that people in the surrounding cities, if they want to, be able to come to the auditions as well, we received a lot of feedback and most people just don't have the money to come so we need to do something for them and offer them free transportation.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
honestly, i just want to go through all the options.

the reason for asking this is that i'm working on a program, we're going to hold auditions in santiago and in santo domingo.

we would like that people in the surrounding cities, if they want to, be able to come to the auditions as well, we received a lot of feedback and most people just don't have the money to come so we need to do something for them and offer them free transportation.

quinto patio la vega to santiago for 130 pesos