Nutribullet..............in DR??

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
hi guys and gals.

would anybody know if it is possible to buy a Nutribullet here in DR? I have one already but would like to get another one and do not have experience of shipping from the states.

It is perfect for using here to make my juices with all the great fruit and vegetables........

If anyone has any helpful suggestions please feel free to reply here or PM me.

many thanks

dave

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
hi guys and gals.

would anybody know if it is possible to buy a Nutribullet here in DR? I have one already but would like to get another one and do not have experience of shipping from the states.

It is perfect for using here to make my juices with all the great fruit and vegetables........

If anyone has any helpful suggestions please feel free to reply here or PM me.

many thanks

dave

I doubt you will find one here. I bought a new juicer (Oster) from pricemart, works great but if you want the above I would suggest order from ebay or amazon

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
blenders? blenders? how dare you.........

Yes I know that the stores sell cuisine art........but that is not what I require. I am looking only for a nutribullet, and I posted on here as I know the DR faithful have their ear to the ground, so hoping to find one. :squareeye

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
blenders? blenders? how dare you.........

Yes I know that the stores sell cuisine art........but that is not what I require. I am looking only for a nutribullet, and I posted on here as I know the DR faithful have their ear to the ground, so hoping to find one. :squareeye

Your post for a "Nutribullet" would probably take some google searching to differentiate it from a blender or juicer. Not a common brand! I have been here 5 years and an avid juicer, I haven't seen one in SD box stores, just juicers.
If your new here and not aware of the shipping companies that supply a Miami address where your order lands then they automatically forward it to the DR. You will need this solution if you want some of the American style products and lower costs. I order from ebay and Amazon weekly for countless stuff. If you keep your orders under $200usd you avoid tariff taxes etc. There are many to choose from but EPS and Pobidom are a couple

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
we got our nutribullet from the US... arrived in a week or so through encargopaq in Sosua. No probs whatsoever

BelgianK

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Saw the magic bullet and nutri at some store in Blue mall..or was it Acropolis center :ermm:....
go to so many malls can't remember..will get back to you on that.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I bought mine from usa, bestbuy. No nutribullet in DR. i have not found one yet.
Mine is sitting on the tables as I am not able to drink fruit juices. Sugar makes me sick. The green juices are horrible. Now I just eat raw salad and I am happy.
AZB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I bought mine from usa, bestbuy. No nutribullet in DR. i have not found one yet.
Mine is sitting on the tables as I am not able to drink fruit juices. Sugar makes me sick. The green juices are horrible. Now I just eat raw salad and I am happy.
AZB

Sell it to davetuna!!!!

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
The NutriBullet Show - YouTube

thanks for all the great info ..

AZB, when i started making green juices I was using the big spinach leaves and everything tasted like dirt....... after three months though, I make them in better recipes, I use ginger/mint/lime to accent the flavors and I love them. Typical one would be spinach/celery/cucumber/mint with ground flaxseed. Its a shame that sugar makes you ill, I also make soy or rice milk smoothies in the afternoon using oats and banana/cinnamon/mango or berries.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The NutriBullet Show - YouTube

thanks for all the great info ..

AZB, when i started making green juices I was using the big spinach leaves and everything tasted like dirt....... after three months though, I make them in better recipes, I use ginger/mint/lime to accent the flavors and I love them. Typical one would be spinach/celery/cucumber/mint with ground flaxseed. Its a shame that sugar makes you ill, I also make soy or rice milk smoothies in the afternoon using oats and banana/cinnamon/mango or berries.
I just loved the fruit smoothies but then the sugar consumption not only interfered with my diet (weight loss) my eyes also began to itch and tears coming out all day. People thought i was depressed and crying. LOL
now without sugar intake my eyes are almost 100% good.
AZB

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks Belgiank,
my new shiny nutribullet machine arrived today through encargopaq. no hassle and great tracking info. many thanks for the advice.

Dave

Happy it worked out for you. Mind you, one word of warning, their tracking info is not always that great. Their service is, their prices are, but sometimes they forget the tracking info. So, I normally make a calculation myself... x days to Miami, then add another 4 to Sosua.

Having said this, they have never ever lost a package, and Fanny, at the office will go to great lengths to help you.

BelgianK

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they have never ever lost a package, and Fanny, at the office will go to great lengths to help you.

i have hear that fanny is sosua is great with packages. even if they are not of great length.