Replacing Silver Fillings

Floridaborn

Sep 25, 2010
Need advice !

I have several old silver fillings that need to be replaced - anyone had this done on the North Coast ? Been to Dr. Fredy Lepe in POP and he says he can do it ... I just want it done SAFELY.

Can you guide me ??:ermm:

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
It would be best to head over to Santiago to replace your amalgam fillings. Half of the dentists on the North Coast don't have autoclaves to sterilize their equipment.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Too bad you can't get a Dominican to take your mouth for an inspection.... I went with my woman for her to get some work done. While I was in the waiting room the dentist comes out to rearrange the magazines and ask if I needed anything.......really, what is the receptionist for? After some time I'm called in to hear the bad news. She has just had 2000 pesos work done and she needs another 18000 pesos of work. I pay and tell them we will be in next week. I tell my woman that the dentist came out to see how much money I had. She laughed but I told her to go to a diferent dentist next time. She did this and the new dentist gave her an price of 9500 for the rest of the work. Of course she went without me.