Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tremor Bayaguana 6.25 pm

Anyone else feel the shake a few minutes ago.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt it, my chair was vibrating in Pueblo Bavaro... short for like 5 seconds.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, quite a distance to Bayaguana from here...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, I thought may be it was the fault around Samana,was sufficient to see some movement on my glass of coke !

Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    That is a considerable distance to have felt in Bayaguana. There is nothing showing up elsewhere on the earthquake information maps.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard it before I felt it. First thought it was a large construction truck, then considered it might be a plane. Then figured it wasn't either cause it was too strong. Must have been interesting in Puerto Rico...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

WoW..its coming one day!! I lived in SD for a while..before that Hati shake & bake, there was a few tremors, one was right around Christmas time, my tree moved and I felt strange sitting in my chair like I was on a tilt, had no idea because it was my Birds that started to flip out before I felt anything..Think this was in 2010?? After Hati, about 3 more times, just light tremors, but the way they build here, you feel it pretty good...One day its going to be dominos with apartment buildings...Santo Domingo is going to get hit one day soon..It happens often. scary

Anthony

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are RIGHT!!!
    When all the "High Rises" fall like houses of cards, I can tell "Pichardo", "I TOLD You So"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND, I will feel like all the "Emergency" supplies I am storing were worth it!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey CCCCCC

Yea, ever see a foundation poured here??? They dig those deep holes and play the balance act with so much weight!! They will fail like dominos if hit with even a strong tremor, IMO...

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    I hope you are RIGHT!!!
    When all the "High Rises" fall like houses of cards, I can tell "Pichardo", "I TOLD You So"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND, I will feel like all the "Emergency" supplies I am storing were worth it!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast