Tremor Bayaguana 6.25 pm

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Indeed, I thought may be it was the fault around Samana,was sufficient to see some movement on my glass of coke !

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I heard it before I felt it. First thought it was a large construction truck, then considered it might be a plane. Then figured it wasn't either cause it was too strong. Must have been interesting in Puerto Rico...

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
WoW..its coming one day!! I lived in SD for a while..before that Hati shake & bake, there was a few tremors, one was right around Christmas time, my tree moved and I felt strange sitting in my chair like I was on a tilt, had no idea because it was my Birds that started to flip out before I felt anything..Think this was in 2010?? After Hati, about 3 more times, just light tremors, but the way they build here, you feel it pretty good...One day its going to be dominos with apartment buildings...Santo Domingo is going to get hit one day soon..It happens often. scary

Anthony

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I hope you are RIGHT!!!
When all the "High Rises" fall like houses of cards, I can tell "Pichardo", "I TOLD You So"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, I will feel like all the "Emergency" supplies I am storing were worth it!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey CCCCCC

Yea, ever see a foundation poured here??? They dig those deep holes and play the balance act with so much weight!! They will fail like dominos if hit with even a strong tremor, IMO...

Anthony

I hope you are RIGHT!!!
When all the "High Rises" fall like houses of cards, I can tell "Pichardo", "I TOLD You So"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Now they changed location of the quake to 26km ENE of Santa Cruz de El Seibo. Well that makes more sense...

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Those who live in the DR need to take all these tremors seriously and begin
making preparations. An earthquake is not a joke! Like CC is doing, stock up
on supplies(food) and other essentials.

One of these days it's going to take everyone by surprise. These tremors
are warnings.

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Yes, HEARD and felt it here too, in Bavaro. Was not sure, my assistant was sure. I heard it, she felt it strongly sitting at the table, she said she felt it move. Wow. Asked people at the pool if they felt it, they said no. Now it is confirmed here on DR1, though, I guess.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Everyday there are of these minor tremors of 3.x. I think they help to get the tension down prevent a big one from coming. But I'm happy to live in a house and not on a tenth floor.

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Now they changed location of the quake to 26km ENE of Santa Cruz de El Seibo. Well that makes more sense...

Indeed it does, I was just thinking if I could notice a small tremor in Puerto Rico, then this being off the alcohol is not all it is cracked up to be........

May 5, 2007
I hope you are RIGHT!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You told me you ate your emergency supplies every week and have to start over?

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Those who live in the DR need to take all these tremors seriously and begin
making preparations. An earthquake is not a joke! Like CC is doing, stock up
on supplies(food) and other essentials.

One of these days it's going to take everyone by surprise. These tremors
are warnings.

You are right! These small quakes are preludes to a big quake. Actually, both Haiti and Dr will be hit, any time, especially Cape Haitian!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
You are right! These small quakes are preludes to a big quake. Actually, both Haiti and Dr will be hit, any time, especially Cape Haitian!

Seismologists had warned then president Leonel that just like the earthquake that
devastated parts of Haiti, the same would happen in the DR. As to when, they did not
say but by the looks of it, it won't be long.