Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EPL - we were spoilt for choice.

Last few years we have really been spoilt for choice when it came to english premier league football. There were games appearing on numerous espn and fox sports channels. This year though, since nbc got the contract in the good ole usa, there has hardly been a proper match on the telly.

Yes there is italian, dutch, german, french, portuguese, greek and even spanish league copycats, but just not the real thing.

I have claro tv......anybody still getting decent epl coverage with a different cable company.

Internet streaming from sky sports, et al. is just not the same.

Seems to be a lot of american football played by beefy women in victoria secret undies though......if that sort of thing turns you on.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I was surprised to find Dutch soccer on the cable and no premier league. Who wants to watch Dutch soccer besides someone from the Netherlands?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I signed up for Claro Plan Avanzado to see German Bundesliga on Gol TV...

Only thing I wasn't told is Verizon ditched the English Gol TV (which shows the Bundesliga live) and only features the Spanish version... for those interested in the Uruguayan league that might be interesting...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Liverpool fan here.

I am with 'delancer' here on north coast and have all the sport channel for an extra 100 pesos......nbc sports shows all the EPL games. I watched utd get a thrashing on sunday which was excellent. I have goltv

btw NBC sports online has all the games and you can stream and select which games you want.