Cosmetic surgery in DR-The other side

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
PEOPLE do not learn! They serioulsly thinking these SO CALLED DOCTORS in DR, can execute these difficult and dangerious procedures? Interesting and sad!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It is simply amazing to me that any person would go to this guy for any type of surgery, given his history. I'm guessing the poor woman didn't even google his name before making a decision.

I know several women who were operated by him here in NYC and they look stunning. Believe it or not, he has a following. Well, at least, in the Heights and the Bronx, lol.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
In the photo he looks like a mad man!:D This just goes to show how important it is to do your homework diligently and not just go by word of mouth.Check out a person's credentials.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
PEOPLE do not learn! They serioulsly thinking these SO CALLED DOCTORS in DR, can execute these difficult and dangerious procedures? Interesting and sad!

There are a lot of these "SO CALLED DOCTORS" in the DR that are quite competent. My son had a growth (large mole type growth) that kept getting larger on the side of his nose. The doctor in POP Went through all of the necessary pre-surgical steps including lab samples, checking for malignancies, blood issues, before doing the removal. He actually removed an area of skin from behind my son's ear that was used to patch where the growth was. Three weeks later, you couldn't tell where it was.

IMHO, it sure beats the medical industry in the USA that is more interested in MONEY, and CORPORATE profits than they are helping people. If you really want to see BAD medical practices, look in the US virgin Islands..

Fair Winds & Calm Seas,

Jsta_Rebel

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
How long does it take to be a doctor in DR ? Just a question, i was told only 5 if i remember correctly ?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
not exactly. the school, i believe, is 5 years. then 2 years residency. then more to do a specialty. just like everywhere else. there are good doctors and ****ty doctors. i have seen both. with surgeries it is important to have a doctor you can trust. price should always be secondary. i have said before that i am all for plastic fantastic. when the times comes i will do small fixes. but i will pick up a good doctor to do the job. and i promise i will put it on dr1.