Going to the DR... anyone else

D

Dominican R Bound

I am going to the Cabarete/ Sousa area starting Nov 4th! Anyone else going?

P

P.M.

Yep...we'll be there on the 3rd! Staying at the Iberostar Costa Dorada but plan on spending some time in Sosua. Contact us. Maybe we can get together!

I

Isabell, 19

I?m going to Sosua around the 20th of Nov. How long are you staying? And where? I would be glad to meet other people going there, because I will probably go alone. I want all company I can get :)

K

Kim

Just a Comment!

The reason I like this board, is that everyone is so ready to help if they can. I mean people offering to meet up with people that they have never met before etc. It is so cool. I want to come to the DR (from England) and stay for 3months very soon or as soon as financially possible. I am due to come with a friend, but if she doesn't want to, I'd do it on my own quite happily. So it is so nice to hear that there are people out there who are prepared to meet up with people who maybe on there own etc. To all who are travelling real soon. Have a good time and have a Presidente for me. I'll be in England in the cold and rain.... :-(

J

John

Re: Just a Comment!

sucks to be you. heading down end of nov. going to really check it out for a affordable place to spend a few months this winter...

D

Dominican R Bound

I am staying at either Estrella, Kaoba ot Vilia Tania. I am not sure whilch. I have stayed at all 3 before. I go down a lot. I am going alone because my friend that was supposed to come with me passed away in the World Trade Center. I am from NY. Many of my friends live in Cabarete, but I would love to meet up with people (besides my local friends) to go to different places with and just relaz with. This will be my 6th or 7th trip to Cabarete in 2 years.

You just have to love the place. I was also thinking about going to Boca Chica for a couple days. Some hotels are offering great rates.

I am going to Cabarete from November 5th until November 21st.

G

Ger

Hola, I'm arriving late Nov22 and depart Dec4.
Staying in Sosua initially ??
Not sure where, not sure how long.
1st timer.
Gerry :)