Cure for trouble sleeping!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Harley, if you like tea, Chamomile, mint and lemongrass are good for insomnia. Drink a cup before bedtime.:)

Also peppermint tea(yerba buena) has a soothing, calming effect. It relieves stress because it strengthens the immune system.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
[video=youtube;NsiKbD7nVqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsiKbD7nVqY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Perhaps a new mattress?
:cool:

Dubcreator

Sep 15, 2013
Belgium
Why count sheep if.....

;)Last time I was in the DR a friendly 'chica' told me she counted Haitians jumping the border:laugh:
Sorry, no offense, I thought it was funny as hell:D

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Spending time in Moca usually tires me also. All those beautiful sales girls helping me buy stuff i really do not need makes for a good night of dreaming.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Harleysrock......no caffeine 4 hours before bed, exercise...and if you don't like the different tea's mentioned you can buy melatonin (which gives me a hangover feeling) or you can get at the pharmacy a med called insomin zopiclona.....My doctor sad to try it.....you can buy it over the counter take1/2 about 1/2 hour before bed...you will sleep like a baby... I have taken it on and off....Now I very rarely take it JMNORR

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
For the amount of gasoline you waste driving to Moca and back, get a threesome with a couple of local chicas, that will solve your insomnia

Tried a variety of drugs to sleep including all listed, don't want to be on drugs to sleep. Zop works like a charm! I'll give it that.
The big O is also taken care of and I hate tea.
I think I have to exercise, I just find it hard to move in this heat! I will get used to it eventually I am sure and start moving around more!!