Playing Tonight at the Jolly Roger and Tomorrow at Sinatras

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If you have the time to stop by, Robby and I will be playing some music as a duo (guitar and keyboards) at the Jolly Roger tonight starting around 6:30 and tomorrow at Sinatras around the same time as well. I just got the call and will head out soon.

Those of you out and about in Sosua tonight stop by and say hello.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
GOOD LUCK wg; or is it still "break a leg"? I hope that you pack the house and that you have fun. :)

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Damn! I'm going to miss it again. I'm actually on tour right now. I'll send you some pictures of the group i'm touring with this month. I set up 6 keyboards and a Yamaha H01 piano every night--two mini Korg's, a Fender Rhodes, a Yamaha H01 piano, Nordstage, and some others keyboards. I'll take a picture of them and post them. I also build a drum set every evening, and set up around 22 microphones throughout the instruments. we also have around 40-50 Ohm's speakers of various sizes. All in all we have around 1.5 million dollars in equipment. it's just me and one guy who is both my friend & owner of the sound equipment business.

All i do all week is set up sound systems for small concerts and venues throughout the Oslo area. But now we're on tour for another 3 weeks. When i get back to the Northcoast in 3 weeks i will come out and see you play.

Frank

Last edited:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Damn! I'm going to miss it again. I'm actually on tour right now. I'll send you some pictures of the group i'm touring with this month. I set up 6 keyboards and a Yamaha H01 piano every night--two mini Korg's, a Fender Rhodes, a Yamaha H01 piano, Nordstage, and some others keyboards. I'll take a picture of them and post them. I also build a drum set every evening, and set up around 22 microphones throughout the instruments. we also have around 40-50 Ohm's speakers of various sizes. All in all we have around 1.5 million dollars in equipment. it's just me and one guy who is both my friend & owner of the sound equipment business.

All i do all week is set up sound systems for small concerts and venues throughout the Oslo area. But now we're on tour for another 3 weeks. When i get back to the Northcoast in 3 weeks i will come out and see you play.

Frank

That is quite the sound system! Brings back the days when I was in a band that "thought they could make it". We hired a sound man with a large JBL/Crown set up. He consistently made more money than the band members.

We had a good time last night at The Jolly Roger after a slight rain delay and plan to be at Sinatra's tonight.