Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What channel are MLB games shown on in the DR?

The Rangers/Rays game tonight is listed for TBS in the US. What channel in the DR would be broadcasting this game?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe CDN

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I use Satellite since the cable here is primarily in Spanish, some use SKY Network, has some pretty good channels etc, best bet is to install a SAT system..There are a few threads about this or PM me and I can help you quicker if you like..Now, for the game which this is about, I can suggest using Watch Live Video or I sometimes used this link as well in the past

NFL Live Free Stream Online | Watch American Football Online | Watch NCCA Online

Right now I'm using those to watch football since I need a small TV to get my SAT going, just moved...

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Alltimegreat View Post
    The Rangers/Rays game tonight is listed for TBS in the US. What channel in the DR would be broadcasting this game?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tips. I'm in a hotel and it looks like they only have the basic cable package only, FOX, ABC, ESPN, but no TBS. Hopefully one of the channels will show it. I don't care if it's in Spanish, I'll just mute it.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Channel 37 CDN will have it.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Great link, tested it.. I have quite a few should JustinTV get jammed up with Pro Members, so this is a good back up on my list...However, just a fair warning!!! This link also makes you go to a VUBE site, its a scam which has viruses. I too have another link that does the same, very annoying.. I use Avira which picks up on it immediately, so just be careful..

Also, some links have many many ads..If you don't know how to rid them, look very close to your screen. There you will see a very small red X..you need to click each ad red X in order to close the ad...One actually has a stupid girl calling you from facebook..LOL, that there is the hardest one to get off your screen in finding that X..

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post

Post Thanks / Like

TBS tonight and tomorrow and Wednesday

I am enjoying the game right now.. TB 1-0. with Beltré on second for Texas.

HB
    Moderator DR1.com