Canada 300

W

Will

Heard this morning about Canada 3000 asking for a line of credit from the Feds or they will run out of money in a couple of weeks, we have put a down payment with them for a trip to Iberostar Bavaro in February, with this information it sounds like we should cancel and go with somebody else but who in Ottawa should we go with ???????

E

Eddy

To bad. Canada 3000 was a great company but I heard they made a big mistake when they purchased Royal based on false accounting figures supplied by Royal. I hope they make it. You could always try "Vacances Air-Transat, Nolitour etc. After all, it's only a short drive from Orleans to Mirabel. Good luck.

B

bj

Re: Canada 3000

Don't know about bankruptcy. I'm sure that get the money they need though. In any case, I checked with my travel agent from whom I just bought a Canada 3000 ticket and the flight is guaranteed/insured with another airline i.e. Air Transat would position a plane and take extra passangers.

E

Eddy

Re: HI Max

Feeling a lot better. Should be back home in a month or so. Hold down the fort guys.

W

Will

Re: Canada 3000

Air Transat ?????? after what they have gone through

B

bj

Air Transat

What's your point? Air Transat had a very good record flying and if it weren't for them or Canada 3000 there wouldn't be much of an option to flying to the DR, would there? I have flown with them several times and the service is just fine. Unfortunately they had a supervisor who should be tarred and feathered for the way he handled a repair. Fortunately the pilot saved a crash. So you're not going to fly Swiss Air or Air France, American, Air Canada etc. who all had accidents? Maybe you have a tricycle with wings? Better yet, stay home.

L

LANA

Re: Air Transat

Will you can try Skyservice they have Saturday flights I believe, Hope this helps.