Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dumpster diving

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default dumpster diving

no, i do not mean favourite pastime of first world hipster who go brown in order to be green. no. i am talking about casual trash digging.

i have noticed several times that out trash bags were ripped apart, sometimes the bag itself would be gone with the contents loose inside the bin. i thought briefly the ripping part may be animals, but the bin is too tall for a dog and we do not throw away anything that could interest a cat. and it never looked like a rat job either.

so, few days ago we were coming back from walking the beasts from hell. a group of young dominicans followed close behind us, clearly coming back from the beach and on the way to their barrio somewhere. we went inside but i heard the voices outside our gate for a long while. went out about 20 minutes later to do some whopping and the bag - right on the top of the rubbish bin, was ripped apart, rubbish tossed around.

wtf? is this customary to dig in someone's trash? were they looking for something specific? i get the folks who look for bottles, cans and other recyclables but those were just teenagers in swimming trunks. not the hard working type.

and yes, out of curiosity i have looked into neighbours' bins. never seen a bag ripped open.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

They are clearly looking for your used panties Mi Amore..

3. Likes Criss Colon, jinty05, frank12 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

bad luck then, i sell those on ebay.

5. Likes Criss Colon, frank12, malko liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey 8,

If your building where you live has a lot of us there, they may be looking for personal info..SS numbers, CC info, Bills with your info etc...Can't imagine anything else unless they are hungry??...You sound like a no nonsense girl, so I'm sure I don't need to advise you to shred any and all documents before throwing them out...And believe me I know, at my other apartment I never got any of my mail that said (Department of US Treasury) wonder why....Only letters anyways thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    no, i do not mean favourite pastime of first world hipster who go brown in order to be green. no. i am talking about casual trash digging.

i have noticed several times that out trash bags were ripped apart, sometimes the bag itself would be gone with the contents loose inside the bin. i thought briefly the ripping part may be animals, but the bin is too tall for a dog and we do not throw away anything that could interest a cat. and it never looked like a rat job either.

so, few days ago we were coming back from walking the beasts from hell. a group of young dominicans followed close behind us, clearly coming back from the beach and on the way to their barrio somewhere. we went inside but i heard the voices outside our gate for a long while. went out about 20 minutes later to do some whopping and the bag - right on the top of the rubbish bin, was ripped apart, rubbish tossed around.

wtf? is this customary to dig in someone's trash? were they looking for something specific? i get the folks who look for bottles, cans and other recyclables but those were just teenagers in swimming trunks. not the hard working type.

and yes, out of curiosity i have looked into neighbours' bins. never seen a bag ripped open.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i live in a house, not an apartment block. everyone else on our street is also a foreigner. i rip apart all documents that may have any details. i do not think those teens from my story above have a functioning brain between them, let alone one capable of hatching identity theft plan.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen street bums looking for food in trash bags, even eating right out of them. But that would not fill the profile of young guys returning from the beach.
    There are of course the infamous "buzos" (divers) who usually dwell in dump landfills looking for anything of value in the trash.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

They are practicing for a job at a big garbage dump.
    Like a "Farm Team" in baseball.
    Start putting you big dog's "POOP" in the bag.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    "Amazon" "dv" ?????
    I think there is a bigger market right here on "DR1" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    Start putting you big dog's "POOP" in the bag.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You seam to have a bit of a fecal fetish these days, is your colon OK Criss?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    You seam to have a bit of a fecal fetish these days, is your colon OK Criss?

touche!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

You must mean my "CUlon"??????????????????????????????????
    cccccccccccccccc

13. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast