renovation of marbete

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
DGII will start renovating marbetes tomorrow and all the way until 31st of december (stops at midday).
vehicles 2008 and older 1.200 pesos, vehicles 2009 and newer 2.200 pesos.

payments in cash will be accepted in DGII. in POP this is the same building when passports are renewed, on the corner, close to casa nelson.

members in other cities may post their local offices for the benefit of the newcomers and those who will be renewing marbete for the first time.

i suggest to pay early, last week will be hell.

http://www.listin.com.do/economia-a...marbetes-vehiculares-con-700-puestos-de-venta

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Is this the only place to renew now as in previous years it was possible at the yellow coloured bank in Calle Beller?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
The following "asociaciones y bancos de ahorro y prestamo" will be processing the payments also:

La Nacional, Popular, Cibao, La Vega Real, Duarte; Asociaci?n Mocana de Ahorros y Pr?stamos, Bonao, Romana, Peravia, Bancos de Ahorro y Cr?dito de Las Am?ricas, Banco Adopem, Vimenca, de Ahorro y Cr?dito ADEMI, Banco BDI, Banco BDA, Cooperativa Vega Real y Cooperativa Global de Loma de Cabrera.

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Has the amount to pay changed, a while back, it posted on here a link to the Dept of Impuestos and a calculator for working out the tax to be paid. I thought I had to pay around the 7700 pesos for my vehicle. This seems to be back to what I paid last year ? Am I mixed up or simply confused ?????

F

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the new marbete project was moved to 2014. this year we are paying accordingly to the old rules.

and there are 700 different locations in DR to pay the marbete. i put DGII as this is the only one i was sure of. good to know you can pay in other places.

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
the new marbete project was moved to 2014. this year we are paying accordingly to the old rules.

and there are 700 different locations in DR to pay the marbete. i put DGII as this is the only one i was sure of. good to know you can pay in other places.

That's great news ! Not often we get a break to save a bit here ! Thanks for the info !

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
La Nacional in Sosua has marbetes. Took less than 5 minutes,no waiting no lines!