What channel are MLB games shown on in the DR?

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
The Rangers/Rays game tonight is listed for TBS in the US. What channel in the DR would be broadcasting this game?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I use Satellite since the cable here is primarily in Spanish, some use SKY Network, has some pretty good channels etc, best bet is to install a SAT system..There are a few threads about this or PM me and I can help you quicker if you like..Now, for the game which this is about, I can suggest using Watch Live Video or I sometimes used this link as well in the past

NFL Live Free Stream Online | Watch American Football Online | Watch NCCA Online

Right now I'm using those to watch football since I need a small TV to get my SAT going, just moved...

Anthony

The Rangers/Rays game tonight is listed for TBS in the US. What channel in the DR would be broadcasting this game?

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
Thanks for the tips. I'm in a hotel and it looks like they only have the basic cable package only, FOX, ABC, ESPN, but no TBS. Hopefully one of the channels will show it. I don't care if it's in Spanish, I'll just mute it.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Great link, tested it.. I have quite a few should JustinTV get jammed up with Pro Members, so this is a good back up on my list...However, just a fair warning!!! This link also makes you go to a VUBE site, its a scam which has viruses. I too have another link that does the same, very annoying.. I use Avira which picks up on it immediately, so just be careful..

Also, some links have many many ads..If you don't know how to rid them, look very close to your screen. There you will see a very small red X..you need to click each ad red X in order to close the ad...One actually has a stupid girl calling you from facebook..LOL, that there is the hardest one to get off your screen in finding that X..

Anthony

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
TBS tonight and tomorrow and Wednesday

I am enjoying the game right now.. TB 1-0. with Beltr? on second for Texas.

HB