Narco Gang wrapped up

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i see lots of new job opportunities for the youth in a brand new gang...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Whenever a vacuum is created, nature quickly fills it.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Yeah/.. but this perhaps will stop the ease of transit from this island to Puerto Rico and into the States. This sweep has been underway since at least 2004... when MINUSTAH went into Haiti and broke up the nest that had been established there under Aristide. Then the reports were that 95% of the cocaine arrived through Haiti, 5% through the DR. Then it switched sides,, with 95% coming over to this side of the island.

One seminar that I went to with the head of the DCND and folks from the US Embassy said that 15% of the cocaine destined for the US and Europe went through this country.

Now this gang is probably the one that took the stuff to the US because why bother with PR if you are going to Europe? And I think that there are more and more places in Europe that are looking towards legalization.. well, pot, anyway.. but they can grow that and get it much cheaper over there.. and the cocaine can be transshipped in containers through here without opening it up if only Domnicans would wisen up and understand how exceedingly poisonous it is.. What am I saying? They probably have already. Ojala.