No female Moto concho Drivers

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
My visiting friends wanted to know , why there are no female moto concho operators. The type that charge a fare for the passenger. I was unable to answer other than to say maybe they are not strong enough to operate a motor bike with a passenger. The females said they would be more inclined to jump on the back of one, if the operator was a female.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Although I see a lot of females on pasola, I never saw a female on the type of moto that conchos operates.
I am no expert but I would say that DR is macho and most wouldn't be driven by a female ?
Also, conchar has its risks and is not exactly safe.
I am a female and I rather hold a male by the waist :laugh:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
My visiting friends wanted to know , why there are no female moto concho operators. The type that charge a fare for the passenger. I was unable to answer other than to say maybe they are not strong enough to operate a motor bike with a passenger. The females said they would be more inclined to jump on the back of one, if the operator was a female.

my female operators charge a fare for the ride.

if you go to La Vega, you will see a high percentage of girls riding motoconcho style bikes, not pasolas. i have seen some with two passengers.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Shhhh, keep it on the down low! if this gets out, then all we will see are a bunch of drag queens riding around..

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Safety, I guess. A female motoconcho driver could be an easier target, unless she's armed. Her bike and the earned money would be too much of a temptation for the tigueres.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
no video? aw c'mon, BB. you are letting down a Soundview man.

I made a post on another thread that I started a new project at another job site and youtube is restricted so I will just have to improvise. hahahahahaha :)

Soundview man. My sisiter is a St. Lawrence gal.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
there is a female motoconcho driver at el choco in Sosua. Nice girl, only a bit scary to ride with her as she is too short to get her feet on the ground when the bike is upright.

Opposed to Africaida I prefer to hold her waist... lol

BelgianK

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Motoconcho" drivers have to fight other drivers for their routes , as in fists, knives, machetes, and gun, "Fights"!!!
A woman would get her A$$ licked :lick::lick::lick: every day!
"OOPs", I made a "Typo", I meant "K", not "L"!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
OK, CC

I demand to know... how did you know what I did to that female motoconcho driver...

You stalking me?

BelgianK

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I made a post on another thread that I started a new project at another job site and youtube is restricted so I will just have to improvise. hahahahahaha :)

Soundview man. My sisiter is a St. Lawrence gal.

Commonwealth near Rosedale