Thread: Food banks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Food banks

I read a while back someone posting about a food bank in the North Coast but can't seem to find the thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to speak with the organizer about the project and possibly start one in the East coast but need some advice on logistics etc.
    Thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I think that was with Jodi? They needed food for their animals correct? If so, I have her number..I'm going to SD tomorrow, hopefully will be able to help them...Let me know if this is correct, will provide her number via PM

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by drdirectional View Post
    I read a while back someone posting about a food bank in the North Coast but can't seem to find the thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to speak with the organizer about the project and possibly start one in the East coast but need some advice on logistics etc.
    Thanks

3. Likes drdirectional liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Anthony I believe that was the one. Thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

She was collecting food to feed animals which she in turn used as a food source to give to people.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, PM sent

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drdirectional View Post
    She was collecting food to feed animals which she in turn used as a food source to give to people.
    I remember that post, I thought it was for animals. So she was giving the pet food to people?

drescape24

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drescape24 View Post
    I remember that post, I thought it was for animals. So she was giving the pet food to people?

drescape24
    No, she was asking where she could get food scraps [we recommended canvassing restaurants] to feed the pigs. They give away a regular food parcel to families.

Administrator
    DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Valid point Derfish. I sent her a PM and have her number Ill let you know what kind of response I get on whether she is legitimate or not. I hope she is. Does anyone have the link to that thread or what it was called? Id like to read that again to look closer at the details.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Never mind found it in the new member introductions.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    No, she was asking where she could get food scraps [we recommended canvassing restaurants] to feed the pigs. They give away a regular food parcel to families.
    Thank you sir for the clarification!

drescape24