Cruise out of La Romana

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I came across this today - a cruise out of La Romana on December 14th, if interested you must call Domitur in Santo Domingo or Punta Cana/Bavaro: Domitur - Repblica Dominicana

546907_447910638656600_662131553_n.jpg

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Looks good except dominicans need US or Schengen visa.

Usually they don't need anything but a Passport, as the ship guarantees them. Call and you can find out. But look closely at the bottom of the picture. There are some hefty fees added to the price.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
why would a US visa be relevant, given the fact that the ship does not stop in US territory?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Usually they don't need anything but a Passport, as the ship guarantees them. Call and you can find out. But look closely at the bottom of the picture. There are some hefty fees added to the price.
I don't think anybody in their right mind would want to go on a cruise with a shipload of Dominicans. My worst nightmare.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have to agree with "Eddy"!!!
If you want to find out what THAT would be like, without taking the cruise, just spend a weekend here at an "All Delusive Resort"!!!!
There is a post here on DR1 of a newspaper story about a group of British Tourists who are complaining about an adult "Dominicano" who "$HIT" in the pool!
No "Gracias"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A "US passport" is RELEVANT, because if you have one, unlike a Dominican A$$port" you are welcomed everywhere!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have to agree with "Eddy"!!!
If you want to find out what THAT would be like, without taking the cruise, just spend a weekend here at an "All Delusive Resort"!!!!
There is a post here on DR1 of a newspaper story about a group of British Tourists who are complaining about an adult "Dominicano" who "$HIT" in the pool!
No "Gracias"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A "US passport" is RELEVANT, because if you have one, unlike a Dominican A$$port" you are welcomed everywhere!

i did not say passport, CC. i was talking about a visa to the US.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
For the same REASON!!!!
If you can get a Visa for the USA, you can visit anywhere.
All the countries the ship visits can rely on the USA background check.
They know you wont stay anywhere if you can go to the USA!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Now some cruise ships has some routes where Dominicans can go with no visa request, also are going Out from Santo Domingo and stoping after in La Romana.

I have not found a single cruise that allows dominicans without US or Schengen visas. I think there are cruises out of panama that advertise no US visa needed. Problem is I am not sure that includes dominicans. . . lol.

The novia would like to try a cruise. Worst case we can do a cruise in Brasil at some point I guess.