dr1ers meeting in rocky's saturday 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
just to remind everyone interested. anyone who wants to come over is welcome.
2.30 pm, this coming saturday, rocky's in sosua.

i have one passenger lined up, 3 more seats available. i can pick you up and take you back home, anywhere from cofresi to whatever places i will pass getting to sosua. no charges apply, just be capable to give clear parking instructions ;)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
jeezzz, you cannot make it earlier? I got to work at 4pm, and I want to have a look at those famous hooters

BelgianK

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Swing by Santiago at any chance?
Count me as probably not.
Now that I thought about it, day at Las Canas was really good few weeks ago. Maybe I will spend another night there.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
pliz come over. take the wife and son with you :)

They are like shadows after work. They never leave me alone. NEVER!

Like I said put me in probably not.
We have container going out on Sat. And since my boys are confident that everything will be completed by 12. I have a strong belief that I am going to have dinner here on Saturday night.

Yucca con Salami anyone?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
However, did not comehere to say just that..Is it possible to change the date,maybe post up a list of dates, take a vote..OOO OOO ME ME

Meat Loaf - All Reved up With no Place to go - YouTube

reasons I have are, funds are tight util next week, and Antonia will not be able to come with me, has a meeting in La Vega is it?? Or has it been pretty much written on Stone and now sits in a Tent on Mount Sinai..Then all I can do is to pray...Sniffle, sniffle, pass a tissue please

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Whenever DR1ers set a place and time for a "Meet & Greet", others always want the time and place changed to fit their schedule.
You can't please every one.
If you can't get to "Rocky's this Saturday at 2:30, then have a "Meet & Greet" at the time and place of your own choosing.
Robert ALWAYS says that trying to "Moderate" DR1ers, is like "Herding Cats".
I say that,"Trying to choose a time & place to get together that satisfies everyone, is almost as much fun as watching a horny monkey F*#K a greased football"
"ALMOST"!!!!!!
That said, "I can't get to Sosua this Saturday".
"Can't we meet here in SD on Sunday"??????? :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Hope it works out great. Envious. Please do it again in November when I'm there and count me in for sure! Enjoy.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Whenever DR1ers set a place and time for a "Meet & Greet", others always want the time and place changed to fit their schedule.
If you can't get to "Rocky's this Saturday at 2:30, then have a "Meet & Greet" at the time and place of your own choosing.
I say that,"Trying to choose a time & place to get together that satisfies everyone, is almost as much fun as watching a horny monkey F*#K a greased football"
"ALMOST"!!!!!!

if you have a few members of your harem present, i can make the trip...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
gorgon, are you bringing one of your famous cheesecakes to the get-together????

unfortunately, i cannot make it. i have an appointment to met some business guys, to see if i can get a gig of sorts. boredom is killing me.

have a great time. if i change my mind, i will show up...

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
"ALMOST"!!!!!!

CC I missed this monkey event. Does this take place right after the cock fights?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.