Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, and at least when you shop online, you don't have six people just walk straight in front of you as if you were invisible..

2. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yep i do the same different body wash soap regular soap lotion shower cap all the small stuff. can any one bring raw frozen food over with out a problem

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davetuna View Post
    yeah, and at least when you shop online, you don't have six people just walk straight in front of you as if you were invisible..
    lol why do people walk in front of you when your online.i had that done to me every time im in a store

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

1/3 of my suitcase is stuff. This trip is towels, sheets, tv wall mount, and items for friends.

drescape24

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of Dominican business people buy the goods in the Colon freezone in Panama

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    A lot of Dominican business people buy the goods in the Colon freezone in Panama
    that's where all the stuff in Tienda Jimenez in POP comes from.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

90% of my suitcase is stuff. i got to the point where i take minimum clothing (i can always do the laundry) and i even leave some winter ropa behind (so i can take more stuff to DR now and use even less luggage space next time since i have something to wear stashed at home). i am a master at packing too, within ounces of the airline limit.

9. Likes bizzyboneizo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Danilo already settled this early this year. Removing the exemption goes against DR-CAFTA and gringos in the US not happy about it. So, it's a waste of time ro go over this again. If they are doing so badly, they can always close and do something else. They won't be missed.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there is a point to this. danilo is seen, more and more, as the man of the pueblo. someone who wants to make dominicans happy. and presenting tax exemption issue as harmful to dominican people, to padres de famila, to amas de la casa - this is putting this matter in a different light.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crumbs

The businessmen know the government is not going to tax the under $200 imports. It cannot. They are whining to get attention so the government will throw them a crumb of some sort to make them go away.

Regards,

PJT

13. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast