Pokerstars Account in DR

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone play POKERSTARS for real money here?
Deposit/Cash Out simple?
NETELLER access?

Any info would be appreciated.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Me but my account is from Canada.

Best way to deposit is with Skrill.

Thanks for your reply, jeanchris. I actually live in the Dominican Republic, I can't deposit in Canada. Do "SKRILL" operate in the DR... via maybe Western Union, something like that? Is that what you meant?

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Works with any bank. Look on theyre website, i dont have a bank account in DR but ita pretty easy to setup,

If you need to deposit 500$+ i dont mind meeting in person with you, transfering you the money to your account and you give me $ .

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Thanks jeanchris, your offer is very kind. I'll pop into my bank and see if they accomodate SKRILL. If not, I'll pm you.
Again, many thanks. :)

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
No problem, i would just setup an account first on Skrill, then look at theyre instruction to link your Skrill account to your Bank account

Setup your account in USD, not DOP or you will get convertion fee from usd>dop when transfering money.

You will also need a usd bank account, well you dont need but its better if you want to avoid fee while you transfer money from your skrill/bank account.

When your account is setup, i think the only thing they have to verify is your adress (they send you a letter with confirmation code) and you send them a wire of like 1$ to link your bank account to Skrill.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010

Not the most efficient way but you could simply deposit with a credit card, and cash out using a cheque or back to the same card.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Yes, if you have a credit card in USD thats a good idea.

Anyway anybody that needs online poker $ vs USD$ i can transfer it, that would actually help me too :) ( Santo Domingo )