Boca is not dead

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Just got back from there. Wilson has opened across the river. Today was his first day. Offers free boat shuffle across the river. Food was OK (After all it was his first day) Just take the normal road to Boca, park you truck and wave. He will pick you up and bring you back. The view is better and the service great. You can also take the boat at the bridge.

Aug 21, 2007
Oh! I thought the place on the other side of the street in Islabon is the new location. It has a big sign over the road. Is this not it? And if I understand you right, you drive to La Boca, park, leave your car, and flag a ride across the river? Is the car safe while you are there?

Thanks so much for the info, Eddy! Just clarify, please!

Lindsey

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Wilson started doing business about a week after they tore his place down, under a little make-shift shed. Then he started a floating thing on a makeshift barge. And now river crossings, he's creative. He has staying power. I wish him well. He has a following well deserved.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Oh! I thought the place on the other side of the street in Islabon is the new location. It has a big sign over the road. Is this not it? And if I understand you right, you drive to La Boca, park, leave your car, and flag a ride across the river? Is the car safe while you are there?

Thanks so much for the info, Eddy! Just clarify, please!

Lindsey
Correct. As for the car you can park it in plain vue. Also there is a watchie there.