where to buy a puppy

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
hey do any one know were i can buy a Yorkshire Terrier puppy in santodomingo or pop and how much they cost thanks

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
yea i know but im not really a dog person unless i had a huge yard but i just want to get one for my girlfriend plus a small dog dont eat as much

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I don't know where to get one right now but they cost about 25,000 pesos in DR.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if you are after a small dog you can still check AAAS in sosua. they may have smaller breeds, abandoned by their previous owners. kinda chihuahua style. other than this i would check arca pet shop in santiago first. they are upstairs in bravo.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
that's the kind of going price for pure breed yorkie. you may be offered yorkie-like puppy cheaply but beware it may grow to be much larger than you expected :)
dominicans love small chihuahua type goggies. ask in sosua and inquire with doctor bob next door, when you're at it.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
hey do any one know were i can buy a Yorkshire Terrier puppy in santodomingo or pop and how much they cost thanks

My friend in POP has little Chihuahua puppies at the moment, 2 Female and one Male.
She charges 2,000 pesos. If you would be interested please PM me.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
About two months ago, we found, "Cookie" on line here in SD.
She is an all black, a few brown & white spots on the A$$, and paws.
She is a "Mostly Chiguagua".
Very small, short coat, beauty!
We paid 2000 pesos.
We all love her very much, especially the "Kids", my DR wife, she hates all animals, and MOST People!
Get a "Mut", or as the Dominicans say, 'Una Vira Lata".
They thrive here, and MUST have built up some "Immunities" over the centuries.
My "BITCH", the 4 legged one, had 9 puppies about 4 months ago, we gave them all away to good people!
Except for "Rocky" jr. who's "Papi", "Rocky

Senior" was poisoned a month before he was born.
"Damn Dominicans"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I JUST saw the above post.
Get one of those pups!!!!
ps., "Celt2" dropped off "Lucky" a week ago.
He was FREE, and has found a home with the "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Pack".
As he is small, and "New" he is not the "Lider de la Manada", as Cesar Millon would say.
He is "Only # 5" , but is still happy here.
Thanks "Celt"!!!

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

You can try calling Perrolandia in Santo Domingo, we've bought good dogs there. It's at the corner of Nunez de Caseres and Ave. 27 Febrero.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
.....ps., "Celt2" dropped off "Lucky" a week ago.
He was FREE, and has found a home with the "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Pack".
As he is small, and "New" he is not the "Lider de la Manada", as Cesar Millon would say.
He is "Only # 5" , but is still happy here.
Thanks "Celt"!!!

He bit my nose the night before I brought him over. :D Playful little bugger.

He's a good little dog. I'll bet he's having a ball playing with the other dogs.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
go onto Dominican Central.com and look under pets....a month ago they had some cute white teacup dogs, only get 3lbs....good luck is the rescue has one take it...they all need a home