looking for used gym equipment

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
It can be the handmade stuff or whatever, I just need a nice bench, squat rack, free weights, barbell and dumbells and I'm going to just setup in my service bedroom.. Anyone see the stuff used for sale or know where I can get it handmade at a good rate?

Also.. How did Chip get the atheist in training title.. lol

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my recommendation is to forget the used thingies. buy a brand new home gym all-in-one machine from la sirena. 20k pesos or so and no sweat glands residue anywhere.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Maybe he's not desperate and has a real life, however a loss to the forum!
Miss ya Pollo Loco and they do roast a good Mex chicken!

Desperate for what? How about most don't have to work any longer and are free to do what they want,
when they want to?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
La sirena only has those cable gyms, I'm looking for a bench, power rack, free weight type of stuff, have absolutely no idea who sells that around here

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
check the local bodybuilding federation, I will try to get the information for you. Most promoters know the fitness landscape and were you can get good quality equipment that will last.

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
Also in Trinidad we made everything. You can probably hire someone that specialized in iron works and make you a great squat rack.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Doesn't Plaza Internacional have a decent gym equipment store (new)? - don't remember if on the first or second floor. Maybe their sales people can give some pointers re: the used stuff.

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
No good here.

Please place an ad on DR1 classifieds!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

latinosconganas

Oct 9, 2013
We may have what you are lookinf for on corotos.com pls check it out!

It can be the handmade stuff or whatever, I just need a nice bench, squat rack, free weights, barbell and dumbells and I'm going to just setup in my service bedroom.. Anyone see the stuff used for sale or know where I can get it handmade at a good rate?

Also.. How did Chip get the atheist in training title.. lol

We have what you are looking for but in Jarabacoa...it's not that far and in great shape!