Current Electricity charges per Kw/h

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Does anyone have available the current EdeNorte charges per kw/h for electricity? My bills are quite low and I need info relating to both private and business usage up to and over 700 kw/h per month.

Thanks!

Simon

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Does anyone have available the current EdeNorte charges per kw/h for electricity? My bills are quite low and I need info relating to both private and business usage up to and over 700 kw/h per month.

Thanks!

Simon

We have 2 diferent rates, one for low consumers and another one for higher consumers, if you overpass the lower range of consumpsion then your rate is going to change. They dont says the prices but im sure in you electric bill has it.

here you will fine the diferents ranges for prices depending how much power you use.
Los precios var?an de acuerdo a la escala siguiente, seg?n la tarifa:
0 - 200 Kwh
201 - 300 Kwh
301 - 700 Kwh
701 – 1,000 Kwh
1,001 en adelante.

Preguntas frecuentes “Consumo”

This on is from Edeeste they have the prices in their website, is diferent company but all has same rate.

http://www.edeeste.com.do/index.php/servicios/tarifa-vigente/

Last edited:

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Simon, If you are looking at the cost of running a well pump which is on a 3-phase supply and probably a commercial rate. It will probably be a BTD or BTH tarrif and the Team is not sure what that is !

Olly and the Team