Puppy Trafficking October

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I took in a puppy that was run over in May.

Here she is where she was born. She was 10 weeks old when this picture was taken.

2qcfg4n.jpg

She got out a few days after this picture was taken and was run over. Some neighbors took her in. Two days later they saw me and told me what happened. The man of the house saw it happen; she was run over by one of those little Daihatsu mini vans. Two wheels passed over her.

I took her to my vet who put her in a splint. No bones were broken but she was in great pain and had serious stress on the cartilages in one of her forearms. The splint was on for three weeks and the vet gave me cartilage growth stimulant pills for a 45 day treatment.

She has fully recovered. Her recovery is so remarkable that I can't remember which forearm was in the splint.

I'm ready to give her up to a good home. I'm in Santo Domingo but you can be anywhere. I'm willing to be completely flexible in order to place her in a good home.

She's not fixed but if you want her to be I'll get it done on my nickel* at Padela here in Santo Domingo.

She is up to date on vaccinations.

If you're interested send me a PM.

* American five cent piece

Here's an old style buffalo nickel

buffalo-nickel-value-grading.gif

Someone who manages money well can "skin a buffalo off a nickel".

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Stop tempting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
That "Chihuajua" reminds me, OF ME,
When I'm posting on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:gre::eek:gre::devious::devious::devious:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Stop tempting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
That "Chihuajua" reminds me, OF ME,
When I'm posting on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:gre::eek:gre::devious::devious::devious:

That's Mickey. The yuppie couple next door gave him to me when he was four months old. They were horrified at what they had to clean up.

They named him. There are only about 15,000 Chihuahuas named Mickey in the DR.

How many chicas name their dogs Prada?

Inspired by that I realized that the white puppy is a mixture of different breeds. She has legs and sharp vision like a Whippet.

If you want to find clothes from different designers where's your best shot?

....at a paca store.

So for now I call her Paca. She was born around March 1 so she's about 7 months old.

================

A stack of pacas

05698178.jpg