Rhumba Bar Makes Another Big Donation To Mustard Seed

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good work should be recognized.

From today's Sosua News:

Bob, the owner of the Rumba Bar (Sos?a) donated in February 2012, $ 20,000 to the Mustard Seed foundation. Now for the second time, the owner of the Rumba Bar made a substantial amount of money available for the disabled children of the Mustard Seed Foundation.

As we all know, the Mustard Seed Foundation (Home - Mustard Seed Communities) takes care of mentally and physically handicapped infants and children in a home. This home is located in Cangrejos and currently has 21 children under its care. The staff of Mustard Seed gratefully receives the money which will be used for the daily feeding of the children and for the cost of medical care. Bob has also promised to help to expand the children's daycare center and to make it more attractive. The daycare center needs a makeover, because when it rains, it can't be used. Fortunately, in Sos?a there are still entrepreneurs who are socially involved and not only in words.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Good work should be recognized.

From today's Sosua News:

Bob, the owner of the Rumba Bar (Sos?a) donated in February 2012, $ 20,000 to the Mustard Seed foundation. Now for the second time, the owner of the Rumba Bar made a substantial amount of money available for the disabled children of the Mustard Seed Foundation.

As we all know, the Mustard Seed Foundation (Home - Mustard Seed Communities) takes care of mentally and physically handicapped infants and children in a home. This home is located in Cangrejos and currently has 21 children under its care. The staff of Mustard Seed gratefully receives the money which will be used for the daily feeding of the children and for the cost of medical care. Bob has also promised to help to expand the children's daycare center and to make it more attractive. The daycare center needs a makeover, because when it rains, it can't be used. Fortunately, in Sos?a there are still entrepreneurs who are socially involved and not only in words.

i take my hat off to him. i was made to understand that Mustard Seed here has some Jamaican input; maybe teachers, or staff. any truth to that, Ken?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
i take my hat off to him. i was made to understand that Mustard Seed here has some Jamaican input; maybe teachers, or staff. any truth to that, Ken?

I don't know,, gorgon, I just cut on paste. But there are people on DR1 who know a lot about Mustard Seed and should be able to answer your question.