Heinz chili sauce...

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Anyone know where to find this?? I tryed at nacional,sirena, carrefour and some other place and cant find this products. Please let me know if someone saw this product somewhere!

vyvehy8u.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Any chance Jose Luis is in SD?

no, jose luis is a local store, in POP. you did not post your location in the first post so obviously you will receive responses about different cities.
and yeah, i think i saw that in jose luis too.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Can you describe the taste, texture and color...;) Make your own...I had to make my own cocktail sauce!! Can you believe between Bravo, Serena, and in between, I have not found cocktail sauce for shrimp...Come on man!

I'm okay now..Serious, hit the web, plenty of info to make your own..

Ant

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This is the best "pre-made" hot sauce, available in most large groceries in RD.
That heinz crap is basically ketchu + tabasco.
REAL cocktail sauce is Gold's horse + ketchu, nothing more, nothing less.

5bs6t1.jpg

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
You mean the OP is not here in Barbados?? Man! Well, back to putting socks on my feet, Aloe did not help and tired of people thinking my feet are twin lobsters..Oh Joy..

OP, just kidding, I'm in POP too, Jose Luis may be good or try Tropical?? another supermarket here in POP

no, jose luis is a local store, in POP. you did not post your location in the first post so obviously you will receive responses about different cities.
and yeah, i think i saw that in jose luis too.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Haven't had any since you gave me that sample, so it was back to Barbados since they always have dudes with a briefcase selling anything from joints to Aloe Gel, damn shame, maybe the DR will have a new trend soon. Then all of those poor girls who brothel got closed can be the seller..MMMM,good business idea..I'll get right on it..

Are you back on the Molly Water Ant?

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
This is the best "pre-made" hot sauce, available in most large groceries in RD.
That heinz crap is basically ketchu + tabasco.
REAL cocktail sauce is Gold's horse + ketchu, nothing more, nothing less.

5bs6t1.jpg

Yeah i know its nothing special, but i love ketchup(only heinz, hate baldom katchu)...i love tabasco... So imagine how much i like Heinz chili :)

But seriously, ill try that chili sauce too, really doubt its as healthy as the heinz sauce tho!

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i actually have it in my fringe in ny right now. it doesn't really taste like chili sauce or dont have a strong taste i be leave any kind of chili sauce brand is good

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I am not positive but I believe there is a store in SD called the Omaha Store, don't know the address. They have a lot of imported US products and they may have this product. There is one in Las Terrenas and I thought I saw this.

LTSteve

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Tambo, the best is actually the horseradish and chili sauce, much better than mere ketchup.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tambo, the best is actually the horseradish and chili sauce, much better than mere ketchup.

I said that, take Gold's white horse and mix with ketchu, a new jar of horse is the most effective.
Gold's is also quite effective for bloody mary's.
I cook with the chili garlic sauce, great in stir fry and sautes of chicken.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I said that, take Gold's white horse and mix with ketchu, a new jar of horse is the most effective.
Gold's is also quite effective for bloody mary's.
I cook with the chili garlic sauce, great in stir fry and sautes of chicken.

hey, you! if you are going to talk like that, the least you can do is shoot us a recipe!!

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Need some chile sauce in a hurry and there's none in the refrigerator?
No problem....
Squirt some ketchup (gotta be Heinz of course) on a plate.
Add some Sriracha (chile sauce) in (to taste).
A couple of drops of "what'sthishere" sauce.
A squeeze of lemon or lime.
Voila !!!!
Presto...
Great on just about anything and better than any pre mixed cocktail sauce.
:lick: