i want to sell ringtones! how to obtain a text message number? (short code)

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
no i don't want to sell ringtones but this title might get your attention more than me just asking where to find short codes, at the end of the day it's the same company providing the short codes.

i need a short code because i'm preparing a program, it's a reality show / concurso and i would like to have the option for the people to vote at home who they would like to win.

today i had a meeting in telesistema and they gave me the name INTRACEL, well google didn't help me out so i go there tomorrow and today i went to claro, orange, viva en tricom but non of them could help me out.

maybe someone here knows where i can obtain a short code.

thank you...

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Tiny links?? want to shorten your links yes??

TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

Try that one, have one that I have an account to track them, but I had a crash on Monday, still recovering my info..

Ant

no i don't want to sell ringtones but this title might get your attention more than me just asking where to find short codes, at the end of the day it's the same company providing the short codes.

i need a short code because i'm preparing a program, it's a reality show / concurso and i would like to have the option for the people to vote at home who they would like to win.

today i had a meeting in telesistema and they gave me the name INTRACEL, well google didn't help me out so i go there tomorrow and today i went to claro, orange, viva en tricom but non of them could help me out.

maybe someone here knows where i can obtain a short code.

thank you...

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Ah, gotcha....99 is 555-1212...Okay, contact Tom Capone at MTP-USA.com Send an inquiry, tell him I sent you, should give you a great deal! He has everything PLUS for anything...If you had a business 800 number, get s price from him, he will beat anyone!

Or i can provide his number, PM me if you want it

Anthony

i need a short code so people can send text messages to that number.