what's the most horrific .. you have witnessed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
like a month ago i was in a very bad neighbourhood but i'm there often, but this time it went down on a whole other level of madness. i only saw the outcome of the fight, not the actually fight.

but the outcome was a woman walking towards us being stabbed in her head, her arm was sliced on several places and was about to fall off and she was leaking like there was no tomorrow.

that had the whole hood shocked.

then i saw the attacker who was stabbed in her eye.

just NASTY!

this was in the middle of the day!

and yesterday i was walking a girl to a guagua just outside of el conde when all of a sudden a cuero was chasing an other cuero with a big knife, the victim should have chosen to just keep running but she was so scared she run while facing her attacker and that made her fall!

i was thinking she was going to be stabbed to death, luckely the attacker was only in for it to hurt her so during the fall she did slice her hand but she didn't make stab movements and when the victim was on the ground the attacker just ran away.

BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN UGLY!

that was around 11pm!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
like a month ago i was in a very bad neighbourhood but i'm there often, but this time it went down on a whole other level of madness. i only saw the outcome of the fight, not the actually fight.

but the outcome was a woman walking towards us being stabbed in her head, her arm was sliced on several places and was about to fall off and she was leaking like there was no tomorrow.

just NASTY!

and yesterday i was walking a girl to a guagua just outside of el conde when all of a sudden a cuero was chasing an other cuero with a big knife, the victim should have chosen to just keep running but she was so scared she run while facing her attacker and that made her fall!

i was thinking she was going to be stabbed to death, luckely the attacker was only in for it to hurt her so during the fall she did slice her hand but she didn't make stab movements and when the victim was on the ground the attacker just ran away.

that was around 11pm!

saw a young kid empty a snub nosed .38 into another guy, right in front of me, on the POP malecon. the guy who got shot ran a few steps, then keeled over..it was not pretty.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I twice saw the end of a life in a church......it was terrible and heartbreacking ,, very messy......both times I did not have a mirror to see the pain in my eyes

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I twice saw the end of a life in a church......it was terrible and heartbreacking ,, very messy......both times I did not have a mirror to see the pain in my eyes

Care to elaborate? Were they just heart attacks?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

just NASTY!

that was around 11pm!

When you start threads like this please put up a warning sign so people know what there are about to read. If I knew you were going to post something like this I never would have read this. Do you think people want to picture something like this in their head???

You could have merely stated you saw a woman stabbed, why all the details????

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Please tell me what neighborhood that occurred in, so I can avoid it. I have never seen any such drama here. The only disturbing thing that I have seen is animal neglect.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

just NASTY!

that was around 11pm!

I was at a Krispy Kreme in Santo Domingo on a weekend trip with the family and a homeless drug addict came in and looked at a tray with donuts on it. There was a caramel crunch, a nutella filled kreme, and an original glazed. He said "este e k yo QUIERO" and grabbed the original glaze.. What a HORRIBLE choice imho.

If you think I'm making this up, I actually posted a thread about it a few months ago after it happened.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

just NASTY!

that was around 11pm!

Getting ready for halloween or is it howloween? :pirate::eek:gre::paranoid::bandit:

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
:disappoin
I was at a Krispy Kreme in Santo Domingo on a weekend trip with the family and a homeless drug addict came in and looked at a tray with donuts on it. There was a caramel crunch, a nutella filled kreme, and an original glazed. He said "este e k yo QUIERO" and grabbed the original glaze.. What a HORRIBLE choice imho.

If you think I'm making this up, I actually posted a thread about it a few months ago after it happened.

Better stay away from Krispy Kreme.... it can be hazardous to your health!!! :disappoin

May 5, 2007
If you couldn't figure it out from the name what would it take? Can you imagine watching TV for 3 hours without seeing something at least as graphic?
Der Fish

You have a point: when I'm watching Homie and the Itchy and Scratchy show comes on I turn away so I won't see the violence

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
Once i was sitting at the bar in Jose Oshea's and this guy walks in and orders "una fria". And it took like almost 17 seconds before it was put in front of him. I was appalled at the lack of service.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Once i was sitting at the bar in Jose Oshea's and this guy walks in and orders "una fria". And it took like almost 17 seconds before it was put in front of him. I was appalled at the lack of service.

Was the bartender wearing this t-shirt?

it_takes_a_pillage_t_shirts-r607d1c562bba46f997ece19715a1f11c_iq3h5_324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.